Dallas slut FEMI LOVE

I’m thinking about visiting Houston Are there any guys interested in me coming
?
The handle: remedy has an ISO and is interested.
Can we get some more hot 18-24 year olds in Houston? Please ladies of Dallas consider moving here. Originally Posted by remedy
The handle: remedy has an ISO and is interested. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Oh yeah, hes the one girl.
I’m thinking about visiting Houston Are there any guys interested in me coming
? Originally Posted by FemiLove
To be honest, since I'm the one who pays, I'm more interested in me coming than in you coming.
I am sure you will do just fine here. Good luck to you
I am sure you will do just fine here. Good luck to you Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Thank you
chicagoboy you have such a way with words i honestly love your post hence my sig line o and shout out to The2Dogs as well yall make a great duo,again hence the Dogs words in my sig as well i lol all the time....Back on topic true its all about the HOBBYIST,remember they pay our bills
To be honest, since I'm the one who pays, I'm more interested in me coming than in you coming. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That's one hell of a tongue there!I want to see what it do. Looks like it has a mind of its own. Damn.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Femi, by the looks of it, methinks you'll do just fine. i must concur with midnite. btw, please post to the tuma thread, if applicable..

the tuma thread, for your convenience: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2224395
I really don't need TUMA,may be, but I want to see it wrap around my mini me. I think you speak Greek too. Let me know when you visit H Town.
Now I know I'm confused,
I thought you were near,
Are you really in Dallas?
Because your tongue is right here!
I luv luv luv Houston....enjoy them boys down there baby!
She is a total "anything goes" slut so enjoy her
  • ohne
  • 12-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Good lord. I just creamed my pants.
I just creamed my pants. Originally Posted by ohne
She would have preferred the cream inside of her instead of your pants
you can cream me and we can post pics of your cream dripping out of my pussy.

FUCK ME BARE & CREAM MY PUSSY
Originally Posted by FemiLove