Golddiggers on a foooking Wednesday! I came , I liked, I foooked, then I burnt my clothes!

Golddiggers by far has da foooking best black talent in Houston hands down, but that's one nasty mo foookery. Shine Da Great is impeccably clean. Even da lady I buy my oxtails, Mac and cheese, okra, side of chitterlings, mustard greens, sweet potato, broccoli and rice from every day from I go in da back and inspect her kitchen. Golddiggers has da best black talent in Houston but that's one nasty mo foooker. And go crewed up with straps in da car or if ya know them folks on you. It's a little of foookery there. Anyhoo, your boy Shine Da Great went there last night, pulled a chick, Yella bone, named h***y. My goodness, like I was literally speaking Mandarin when lil baby shine shot. Drove my homies home. Drove their chicks home. Went home and burnt my clothes. Neva foook there. Always go to the trusty Tweety's. Treyway! Toodlez
  • pxmcc
  • 08-30-2018, 06:46 PM
damn fleas..
i met one of my utrs at golddiggers. she was so hot i nutted during one of her 10$ table dance specials. she knew it too but jus kept on dancin..
Pxo da hoes are at goldiggers but that place is a nasty mofo.
I like collards and okra as much as the next fella, but y'all got me scared of this place...
It's a nasty mofo and a lot if g's and triple og's in dat place. Just stay in your lane and you'll be good. Preferably go in a hazmat suit to dat nasty mo foooker. Treyway! Toodlez..
Raincheck me. Think I'll take the vicarious experience this go around....
Golddiggers by far has da foooking best black talent in Houston hands down, but that's one nasty mo foookery. Shine Da Great is impeccably clean. Even da lady I buy my oxtails, Mac and cheese, okra, side of chitterlings, mustard greens, sweet potato, broccoli and rice from every day from I go in da back and inspect her kitchen. Golddiggers has da best black talent in Houston but that's one nasty mo foooker. And go crewed up with straps in da car or if ya know them folks on you. It's a little of foookery there. Anyhoo, your boy Shine Da Great went there last night, pulled a chick, Yella bone, named h***y. My goodness, like I was literally speaking Mandarin when lil baby shine shot. Drove my homies home. Drove their chicks home. Went home and burnt my clothes. Neva foook there. Always go to the trusty Tweety's. Treyway! Toodlez Originally Posted by shinepro
Man stop acting like you're scared of Golddiggers. You know you'll be back in that spot soon to pull another one outta there! LOL!!

So how much did this yellabone hit you up for??
damn fleas..
i met one of my utrs at golddiggers. she was so hot i nutted during one of her 10$ table dance specials. she knew it too but jus kept on dancin.. Originally Posted by pxmcc