...newsflash ... Vicky is back in the “Shade”.

• Ashi
  • 07-05-2018, 07:15 AM
.....newsflash.... Beautiful Vicky is back, after a few month, hiding in the intentionally ambiguous “Shady” Spot.

The above info is for the half dozen or so, fellow amp players, following my subjective tips.

Vicky is one of my favorite Amp friends, not only because of her silhouette and allure, seemingly cut out from the cover of Vogue magazine, but mainly because of her sparkling and “vikied” sense of humor, enhanced by my returning customer status.

Enjoy!
Shade? dont know much about said place...
Shade? dont know much about said place... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
It is the closest thing to a Dallas AMP in the Plano area.
Mapleshade/Shade are nicknames

425 Maplelawn Rd #103
Plano, Texas 75075
972-985-8851
Near Coit & GB

Ashi What are the other girls working in the Shade?
  • Ashi
  • 07-05-2018, 08:47 AM
I kept it ambiguous as this outfit is known to be low key and low visibility. It is not hard to solve the riddle. Lol.

I am not that much of a Shade insider, I do know much, sorry. I know YoYo , is gone for a few weeks, and I met once a seductive courtesan that led me through the maze, by the name of Jessica, but that was two weeks ago. Maybe somebody else can post the crew.
I kept it ambiguous as this outfit is known to be low key and low visibility. It is not hard to solve the riddle. Lol.

I am not that much of a Shade insider, I do know much, sorry. I know YoYo , is gone for a few weeks, and I met once a seductive courtesan that led me through the maze, by the name of Jessica, but that was two weeks ago. Maybe somebody else can post the crew. Originally Posted by Ashi
Thanks,

I've had good times with a beautiful girl named Katte/Katty(?).
Joyce was great for the couple times that I saw her, she left mothns ago and went to a mid-cities amp (?).
Yoyo was great
Sophia was awesome (but I like larger boobs if possible).

I know mamasan has threatened mongers who review with Ginzu knives, and I don't want to be Bobbittized.
I miss Anna at the shade, Chinese, dirty girl and THE BEST massage
Good news alert.
Originally Posted by RaylenG

That is why a lineup is useful imho.
How does a lineup solve anything I queried about?
How does a lineup solve anything I queried about? Originally Posted by RaylenG
My experiences, certain girls at the Shade don't kiss, some LFK, some DFK. If I know the girls, like Katte/Katty, Joy, Yoko, or Sophia are working, I am more to go and ask for them, then try a newcommer. I have yet to see Vicky, and I can't pull up previous reviews, so I have no idea what she does.
  • Ashi
  • 07-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Thanks,
... (but I like larger boobs if possible). Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
LBF, who would have thunk it, you like big boobs...

If you have any specifics on Joyce’s whereabouts, I would be interested.
Agree on Yoyo wholeheartedly.

Vicki is like the “suburb AJI”, if that helps. Good English, smart and a looker, not a pushover. Once she clicks, she will surprise you.

I had a good time in the Shade, every time, but everyone is different, younger girls have the option to limit their menus easily in this market and fortunately there are so many options.
One can shop at Komart, Ranch 99, Tom Thumb or ... Central Market. I , just happen to like the latter.

Anyway this thread outlived it’s newsworthiness... and I’ll stop here before the Ginzu knives come out .
I saw Vicky at the Shade, haven't reviewed yet. She has a Korean friend that is supposed to be starting there soon
Has the suite number change? Sticky list says 102.