working a square job

I'm enjoying my new job @ T***s T***s but Its time I release some built up tension.

any suggestions ???
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_3891 3.JPG (41.7 KB, 599 views)
SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

get a drumset and pound one (or two or three) out!!!

get THE MAGIC WAND - hold it against your clitoris and labia, then turn it up to the max setting.

btw, "T***s T***s" = Tastees Titties ?? :^}
Ok quick story. I saw badley wanted to visit sophiee after she had been trashed in the forums. So i set up a date, when i got there she told me i had the wrong amount of cash, even tho i used her last ad as a reference. Flag numba one. Then i showered and Before we coild even start she said i had too much hair and that she didnt want my pubs touching hers. Ok thats fine but the problem was she had already taken my money and when i asked for it back she refused. People this hobby shit is crazy but anyways im out of 160 soo. Ill move on now.
  • motor
  • 07-30-2020, 12:47 PM
Ok quick story. I saw badley wanted to visit sophiee after she had been trashed in the forums. So i set up a date, when i got there she told me i had the wrong amount of cash, even tho i used her last ad as a reference. Flag numba one. Then i showered and Before we coild even start she said i had too much hair and that she didnt want my pubs touching hers. Ok thats fine but the problem was she had already taken my money and when i asked for it back she refused. People this hobby shit is crazy but anyways im out of 160 soo. Ill move on now. Originally Posted by orgey88@gmail.com
here almost a year without a post and this is the first one.....hmmm, seem odd to you?