A Question for the Ladies - DATY

Do you enjoy it when a hobbiest goes down on you and have you really gotten off?

All the ladies better say that I am the best...
All the ladies better say that I am the best... Originally Posted by hunttolive
Have you DATY'd all 8 ladies that are on eccie?
Have you DATY'd all 8 ladies that are on eccie? Originally Posted by Bald Bryan

HAHA I think I have most of them LOL
I absolutely love and enjoy a talented tongue going to work on me. Just yesterday I received the pleasure of meeting with my "friend" after a whole year. I remember the first time we met, he was quite talented and giving!!! He definitely held up to this standard yesterday as well! Omg! After I made a mess on his talented tongue, he stood up, got me in my fave position from behind, propped one foot on the bed and gave me some great Vitamin D. Dude definitely has it going on in all departments, and he ended it all with some great convo, while leaving my legs little time to recover lol.

Yeah there has definitely been a few special guys that I've met throughout these last few years that have left me with orgasmic memories of our time together, unforgettable moments of passion fueled fun that left me drained, weak in the knees, soaking wet in the sheets but overall pleased!!!

And to those talented tongues, I'd like to personally say thank you. May you gents receive nothing but an abundance of happiness, money, and hotties to cum for the rest of your days here
HAHAHAHA
Trying to lick everyone of them. Mostly one at a time and when I am lucky two at a time....
Do you enjoy it when a hobbiest goes down on you and have you really gotten off?

All the ladies better say that I am the best... Originally Posted by hunttolive
I would love to try!
DATY is usually the ONLY way I get off during a session .... I don't diddle myself on purpose in order to be more responsive during DATY.
HAHA I think I have most of them LOL Originally Posted by cage196
When cage DATY's the last couple of them, his ECCIE signature will be ''I ate the eight''.
I would love to try!
DATY is usually the ONLY way I get off during a session .... I don't diddle myself on purpose in order to be more responsive during DATY. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I will die trying...