Ass to tight???

Ok guys now I was not sure at first but I have opened up to anal within this past yr. because it seems to be highly requested by little petite women like me. I started opening up fingers, toys, penis, plugs, bananas u name it..I may do it 2-3 times a month but now that im ready, clients tell me its too tight, go figure.I thought tight was good, but could it really be ruining the experience???
Holy shit, I've never heard of a guy not wanting in a ladys ass because it was too tight. Other reasons yes, but not that one.
Hmmm...I better investigate. Stacy, we'll need to set up an appointment...i mean examination.
Im not saying he didn't want me because of course we set it up, im saying after some tight strokes he said I wasn't loose enough. He took my vagina insteaf but I've already been told this a couple times....I might just be too small, lol
Maybe there wasn't enuff lube like u say u r small framed spit ain't going to do it
  • Tetas
  • 08-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Or maybe he backed off because you didn't seem to be enjoying it?

I've always said, "there's two things I can't stand...the sound of a screaming woman and the smell of burning rubber!"
hmmm I am a small framed girl and I seem to accommodate things very well in that situation...

Are you sure you are using enough lube, and are you loosening it up with your own fingers right before he goes in? Most importantly are you squeezing when they are trying to pump? lol You have to relax! haha
  • HNIC
  • 08-01-2013, 07:01 PM
This warrants an investigation PM me
good one ms cash, good one. the ole my ass is too tight trick, gets em every time.
If it's that tight use a good cover. No need to pull out and have a bare weenie with only a band left around it while the remaining portion is inside the bobo.
Fletch, I agree that lately there have been some very creative threADs popping up. And, frankly, I'm impressed at the level of thought behind some of them. If this is another, I applaud her effort. However, since I am a big fan of the Greek Isles, I can say from experience that it's a valid concern. I am not, let's say, overly endowed, but I have met several ladies that would fall into this category. It surprised me that they were even willing to offer it. With a couple, it just didn't happen. In any event, Ms. Cash will be a busy girl. I hope it's not too big a "pain in the ass".
Originally posted by daty/o - In any event, Ms. Cash will be a busy girl. I hope it's not too big a "pain in the ass".
I agree man, it's a shitty job, but someone has to do it.
I hope it's not too big a "pain in the ass". Originally Posted by daty/o
same here
I wish I could provide Greek but it won't accommodate anything! And, I am ok with that. My hat's off to you ladies who can do it! I've tried but it's just not gonna go in there. Most of the time
Lol I've successfully done it you all...again let me re-state im 8mths new at it. Yes I know to use lube and if I suck the dick really good leaving it dripping wet to his balls, spit works too. What im saying is everytime feels like the first time, virgin butt if you'd like to call it lol. I thought after all this time I would have loosened up a little bit. NOT COMPLAINING about a tight butt lol but I have been told a few times its too tight, uncomfortable, skin pulling or something like...if im relaxed and its still a tight fit then...???

Do I need more practice?
Anal training?
Could I physically be too petite?