Alll You WK's for Kitty Lamour She Needs Your Help

• zebra
  • 08-07-2013, 10:37 PM
And you would think a veteran provider with Photo Shopped pictures who's still claiming she is 39 years old from A_P_ like KL would know better than to have an in call in Irving, Texas. You cant fix stupid !

I asked her 10-14 days ago to quit calling me and quit mentioning my handle and my name in conversation with her low life clientel and friends. We met by pure accident 30 or so days ago and I cant shake this flea bag no matter how mean or insensitive I talk to her, Goddamn, take a hint bitch!
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.

Personal information should never be revealed.

I strongly suggest that you read the Forum Guidelines to refresh your memory.
Torito

Lose my phone number.

Ok WK's, chime in at your leisure... It's your time to shine....
We met by pure accident 30 or so days ago Originally Posted by zebra
uh huh.

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Originally Posted by zebra

Well, one good thing...

She has lost everything she owned so many times she probably doesn't have much if anything to lose this time around.
uh huh. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco

How'd she accidentally get the phone number you want her to lose?
what is wk?
WKs are douche bags.
She has WK's?? Doubt it. Just the same old shit, different day. Some things never change.

And whatever imaginary dude who is out there to buy her a boob job, just give her the cash instead to get a car.
Real cool zebra. And you wonder why providers won't see you?

FYI anyone who wants the real story pm me.
I'll pass, thank you for offering though.
Fuck it. Here's the real story.

Zebra contacted me out of the blue, said he thought I was attractive and intelligent. That he thought I been through a lot and offered to let me move in with him to his lake house.

Tells me how he's well endowed the greatest lover on the planet and insatiable.

Tells me he needs a special lady in his life and if I wanted to he was ready to step up to the plate for me.

I needed the help and he comes out and picks me up.

I get to the lake house and the bathroom doesn't work and its beyond filthy. I spent a whole day cleaning it from top to bottom.

As far as his skills as a lover go... he can't get it up.

He then tells me I have to go. The only place I could get a ride to was Irving and it was not my choice.

The rest is pure bs. Yes someone did call the cops on me and complain how I was a prostitute had solicited them and had a ton of traffic. I wonder who that was? I thought it was someone else but now I think it was you, zebra.

What did I ever do to you? Oh cleaned your disgusting house and got a shitload of problems I never asked for. I am not photo shopped. Don't claim to be 39 and my videos new pics and age on my showcase attest to that.

Anyone wanting further proof pm me.
Sorry, I stepped over to the Sandbox for a minute, what'd I miss ?!
Fuck it. Here's the real story.

Zebra contacted me out of the blue, said he thought I was attractive and intelligent. That he thought I been through a lot and offered to let me move in with him to his lake house.

Tells me how he's well endowed the greatest lover on the planet and insatiable.

Tells me he needs a special lady in his life and if I wanted to he was ready to step up to the plate for me.

I needed the help and he comes out and picks me up.

I get to the lake house and the bathroom doesn't work and its beyond filthy. I spent a whole day cleaning it from top to bottom.

As far as his skills as a lover go... he can't get it up.

He then tells me I have to go. The only place I could get a ride to was Irving and it was not my choice.

The rest is pure bs. Yes someone did call the cops on me and complain how I was a prostitute had solicited them and had a ton of traffic. I wonder who that was? I thought it was someone else but now I think it was you, zebra.

What did I ever do to you? Oh cleaned your disgusting house and got a shitload of problems I never asked for. I am not photo shopped. Don't claim to be 39 and my videos new pics and age on my showcase attest to that.

Anyone wanting further proof pm me. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

I'm sure your phone will be ringing off the hook....Way too much info.
Thread Of The Year...so far...lol.
Why some folks feel inclined to post drama inducing threads is simply beyond me...SMH!
Why some folks feel inclined to post drama inducing threads is simply beyond me...SMH! Originally Posted by Tony Patella

Tony, totally AGREE WITH YOU. It's a shit bag thing to do for sure.

K.L. I don't know you but girl, you need to slow your roll girl. Zebra was REALLY classless for posting this but you joining in on your own demise on this thread isn't a smart thing to do.

I can never understand why a person chooses to be their own worst enemy....

I really hope you turn things around for your self one day.