***Time Is Changing, So Fast How Do We Keep Up With It??

Time is really going and its going so fast.... Time for a change and a new life but where do began. That where I start at: ECCIE is just not the same anymore. ASPD days are so gone you cant even get those days back anymore. It is just not the same anymore ... So I have step out of the box and trying something new in life..

I might not be working at much anymore, but Dallas is not going to miss me any way. So its a kinda of good bye to people on here that has made my life HELL this is for all the people I know that said I cant make it or be somebody... I am letting someone here on ECCIE push me at of the box and push me away from here ... There to much drama here and so many people can lie on you and make you feel like shit... It just not worth it..

So I am now in school my hours are from 12pm until 5pm and also have a regular 9 to 5 job that I work various hours ... Sorry if I have not been touch with you with email or text but I have been a little busy.... I just want to update Dallas and let everyone know the updates and new schedule that I am working with....

Bye Everyone Farwell and Good Luck Miss Melissa
Wow today is a good day for reading on here. Don't let what other people say about you make you leave. Sticking around will make you a stronger person. You have been around awhile girl hate too see you leave. But do what you think is best for you.
I think things around here have been tough for all of us in one way or another lately.

I have found myself very discouraged at times and I can totally understand your frustration.

You have a good rep here that means a lot. I hope the changes you have made give you a piece of mind.

Keep your head up things always get better
Tara its not that I am letting them just push me away I am just really tired of the drama... You get to a certain age in life and say wow is worth it??? Then you think why am I am doing this to me and not letting me be first in life... I was allowing all the crazy drama in my life and not really finding me.. I love having fun and playing but it just not that way anymore after ASPD days.... Its not good bye I am just weeding out everyone that is bad in my life and move on.....

Time for me to GROW UP per say.....
Just be you MM, nobody can take that away from you. Sometimes change is good, enjoy the school experience!
MM, I called and wanted to meet you. You sound and seem super sweet and down to earth . Don't let asshats affect your life. I just wish your schedule and mine fit together better. I like to meet on my lunch break when you are in school. Education should come first though. Seriously whatever is going on with someone else, don't let it affect you. I'd be happy to just talk or take you out for lunch sometime if your schedule allows. I hate seeing women made unhappy by others.
Tara its not that I am letting them just push me away I am just really tired of the drama... You get to a certain age in life and say wow is worth it??? Then you think why am I am doing this to me and not letting me be first in life... I was allowing all the crazy drama in my life and not really finding me.. I love having fun and playing but it just not that way anymore after ASPD days.... Its not good bye I am just weeding out everyone that is bad in my life and move on.....

Time for me to GROW UP per say..... Originally Posted by MissMelissa
I wish that we could make time slow down ... it goes by so fast these days.

Good luck with the changes going on. As you get older, time flies by quicker. And trust me, when you're in your 50's, time just zooms by. Kindof sad, really.

I don't think that the drama here is any worse or better than years ago. In fact, some of the drama that is more tedious these days but almost easier to ignore.

The less tedious dramatics, and the more fun ones, keep this board (and ASPD when it was around) going and I'm thankful for that.

It's always good to think of new directions and develop new outlooks. I'm doing that myself these days.

I'm also trying to find a few things to explore that doesn't have to do with sex and kink.

I've been exploring Qigong. It's nothing new but the meditations and the smooth flow of movements is interesting to me. Exploring meditation is a good path for many. Just a few thoughts for you.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

melissa, i'm glad for you as you take care of yourself and choose what's good for you.

we all make our own choices on what we do, who we hang out with, what we say.
it's always good to take stock of your world and decide what's important and what's not, who to keep close and who to move away from.

it's tough enough in the non-hobby world - i know many people in the non-hobby world who have "cleaned shop".
toss in all the b.s. and conflicts that arise from power jealousies in the hobby world and it can go from tough to real bad very quick.
sorry that you had to go thru all that to get to where you are now.

amplify the positives, dissipate the negatives!!
not only is change inevitable, it's necessary!!!!!

Just be you MM, nobody can take that away from you. ... Originally Posted by corona
a friend on facebook just posted this image and text. i think it's apropos.
--------------------
Don’t lose YOU in your search for acceptance by others. Be aware that you will always appear to be a little less than some people prefer you to be, but that most people are unaware that you are so much more than what they see. You are good enough just the way you are. You have nothing to prove to anyone else. Care less about who you are to others and more about who you are to yourself. (emphasis pmd) - from our audio book http://www.MarcAndAngel.com/book/
--------------------

just imagine the google searches when people look for this image or any of the text or url in the quote above!!
MM, I called and wanted to meet you. You sound and seem super sweet and down to earth . Don't let asshats affect your life. I just wish your schedule and mine fit together better. I like to meet on my lunch break when you are in school. Education should come first though. Seriously whatever is going on with someone else, don't let it affect you. I'd be happy to just talk or take you out for lunch sometime if your schedule allows. I hate seeing women made unhappy by others. Originally Posted by bbtony
great thoughts and offer!

I hate seeing people made unhappy or abused or persecuted or killed by others.
make peace, not violence/war/hatred/bigotry/racism!!!!!
stand on the side of love!!!!!

I hear ya girl. I get so sick of the crap on here too. But you are a smart beautiful woman. Just do what you think is best. If you want too talk call me anytime, k.
Always great to have a back up plan like education to fall back on in case the hobby doesn't work or become too stressful. Also, its great to take breaks at time and step away from the boards at times.
great thoughts and offer!

I hate seeing people made unhappy or abused or persecuted or killed by others.
make peace, not violence/war/hatred/bigotry/racism!!!!!
stand on the side of love!!!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Well a guy can hobby and still be a nice guy right? I may have a few deep desires, but I freaking hate rude mean people. I really did call and talk to MM a few weeks back. She sounds incredibly sweet. She was in class and had to cut it short. She offered to call bavk after 5, but that doesn't work for me most days. I hope she finds a happy place.
Never met you but wish you well. I agree about the perculating drama fests and oddly vicious nature of this place that goes on behind the scenes at times (I've seen it myself).

Take care and best to you!
Wow, never even got to meet or play with you. I've been a part of this family for almost 4 years and before that ASPD. You seem like a strong minded, good hearted young lady, sorry to see you leave. But as the late Red Skeleton once quoted,"Live by this credo: have a little laugh at life and look around you for happiness instead of sadness. Laughter has always brought me out of unhappy situations.
Do not let what others say get the best of you......You are a beautiful woman and need to look above the negative feelings.....Be yourself in life and do what makes you happy.....