Endowed Gentlemen, Please read

Staff note:

Forum Guidelines

#21 - Ladies, please respect our Provider Ad Posting guidelines, posted in each of the Ad posting forums. We welcome you to take advantage of every Advertising forum available, but please ensure you are posting in the right location, and that you are following the appropriate posting frequency...which is currently 1 ad per week in your choice of 5 city forums or subdivisions.

ECCIE Provider Advertising Guidelines (PLEASE READ)

Hi gents,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have heard that is hard for you men to get good service. Girls complain , blah blah blah. BBBJ skills become only suck on head and jack the rest off. Complain you cant fit in for greek, etc etc.

I just want to let all the well endowed gentlemen know that I am an expert at handling above average sized dicks and If you would like to experience some great skills do not be shy about scheduling with me.

I have had clients whom are above average size tell me that they feel like they get the short end of the stick because of their size.

Of course I am an expert at handling all sized dicks but this is just a special note to reach the ones who need reaching before they give up hope on the hobby scene. I am willing to put in the work required to make sure you leave happy.
Is this a PSA or an ad? I am not sure.

Screw the well endowed, most cannot tell a hole from a hole. What about the less endowed fucktards?
Okay mya is too.much woman for average me.....
Is this a PSA or an ad? I am not sure.

Screw the well endowed, most cannot tell a hole from a hole. What about the less endowed fucktards? Originally Posted by pyramider

Of course you mean those who have less than 1.3" of dangling death, right ?
Hi gents,

Of course I am an expert at handling all sized dicks but this is just a special THREADto reach the ones who need reaching before they give up hope on the hobby scene. I am willing to put in the work required to make sure you leave happy. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
fixed it for ya
Follow the advertising protocol the way you are expected to do. Some of these ads can get so ridiculous it may give readers the impression someone is desperate.

Oh and stop creating extra work for the moderators. This one is done.