WHATEVER HAPPENED TO KSOZE???

• Sire
  • 11-09-2012, 03:36 AM
That jackass was all up in everyone's shit for about a month. Obviously a loser who left and immediately created a new handle, but wouldn't own up to it.

Here was his last post:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1051775493

then, VANISHED.. Like a FART in the Wind!!!

Where are ye, old Dip Switch!!! ???

Just curious.....
kSoze2cherishU stopped posting when Abs did , I believe there's a new handle wterry that has taken up the cause .
Toyz is the master mind behind all of this......
Be careful about conducting seances. Evil spirits sometimes reappear.
  • kSoze
  • 11-09-2012, 08:40 AM
That jackass was all up in everyone's shit for about a month. Obviously a loser who left and immediately created a new handle, but wouldn't own up to it. Originally Posted by Sire
So if I'm not up everyone's ass that makes me a loser? I'm such a "loser" that YOU started a whole thread in search of me lol. Are you really this desperate for entertainment?

Truth is, it gets really boring talking to rocks...that's all.
Limping down the sidewalk the last time I saw him....
Be careful about conducting seances. Evil spirits sometimes reappear. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Thanks Sire you big Jack Ass for bringing back Jack Ass #2.

It went away because no one was paying attention anymore. That's what losers like that do, they come in to fuck with people and when it gets old and they start getting ignored they go away.

hmmmm, it didn't take long for it to reappear, makes me wonder now sire. hmmmmmmmmm
  • Sire
  • 11-09-2012, 12:26 PM
So if I'm not up everyone's ass that makes me a loser? I'm such a "loser" that YOU started a whole thread in search of me lol. Are you really this desperate for entertainment?

Truth is, it gets really boring talking to rocks...that's all. Originally Posted by kSoze
Awesome. It worked

Rock on, K!!
  • Sire
  • 11-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks Sire you big Jack Ass for bringing back Jack Ass #2.

It went away because no one was paying attention anymore. That's what losers like that do, they come in to fuck with people and when it gets old and they start getting ignored they go away.

hmmmm, it didn't take long for it to reappear, makes me wonder now sire. hmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by homer13
Oh please... That posting style is nothing like mine. Why would I ever need to create another handle? I'm amazing!!
Oh please... That posting style is nothing like mine. Why would I ever need to create another handle? I'm amazing!! Originally Posted by Sire

I gotta agree... Sire could care less what people think about what he has to say so no reason for him to wussy up and hide behind a new handle....

Come On Homer... You know you respect Sire..... he has no problem exchanging insults with you..... nothing feminine or wussy about him.....
Notice how my statement was passed over . Hahahaha!
I gotta agree... Sire could care less what people think about what he has to say so no reason for him to wussy up and hide behind a new handle....

Come On Homer... You know you respect Sire..... he has no problem exchanging insults with you..... nothing feminine or wussy about him..... Originally Posted by Whispers

Na, I didn't think Sire was Ksnooze, the hmmmm was for how fast ksnooze comes a calling when it hears it's name called out and why the hell sire would bother wondering aloud about such a bore. hmmmmmmm

as far as the rest of what you said.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .........................hmmmm mmmm
Stop using my hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Everyone knows I use hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
Stop using my hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Everyone knows I use hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
and here I thought you were all about the

ijs