Rising rates on HH sessions

I normally do not post in coed because of the drama but I have a question. I have been going through showcases/BP and webpages and have noticed an increase in the rates for half hour sessions. They used to be around 100-20 but ar enow around 160-175. What is going on? Do providers just not like to do them or is the demand really calling for higher rates? Is it harder doing 30 minutes versus a full hour? What's the deal?
Providers prefer the hour, especially when it comes to the time it takes to prepare for a session properly. Additionally, if the HH rates are too low, nobody will ever book for the hour session. Of course, hour session usually have more perks depending on the provider (offer of shower, MSOG, etc.)...

just my .02
Could be a number of things. Of course the providers would prefer an hour appointment rather than a half hour and raising the price of half hours is one way to do it. Their overhead for half hour is the same for an hour, and maybe they think the hour hours are limiting their hour appts.
Actually, many ladies might prefer two or three hours sessions if they could get them. My own experience is that no lady has ever objected to a longer session as "too long". Many, but not all, of the women in the business offers some "taper" on rates for multiple hours. Partly that reflects the falling marginal cost of one long session vs. several short one.

Also, some ladies likely experience a multi-hour session as more nearly "normal". Several of the necessarily limited number of women I have seen in the business (about 40) have seen sex work as a substitute for "dating" so sessions that last longer than it takes to get served in a busy restaurant probably seem a bit more like real life, which in turn is probably different for good looking women than for the rest of us.

That said, I notice some of my favorites have raised rates quite recently. I hope that is Formula 1 related and will go away between race meetings. The COTA has tried to appeal to 1 Percenters so it is not surprising that the off track entertainment might attempt to do likewise.