LEGIT photographer wanted!!

Hello Gentlemen,
Looking for a photographer in the area that is experienced in photography and wouldn't mind taking professional new showcase photos for me.

If interested or know anyone who might be please PM me. Thanks!

Mindy Foxxoxo
DaNastyTruthArt does good photos and has a profile here and a thread going on in the business section....he recently shot Peyton Rose and I liked her pics..
I agree with Analeese regarding DaNastyTruth's photos; top notch.

If you would like some variety besides shooting with him or another full time pro, I can shoot next Saturday, only thing I ask in return is to stay long enough to also shoot some large format black and white negatives.

Examples of providers I've shot start on pages 5-10 of the critique thread:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988038&page=5
Iaintliein has graced us with numerous (really great) shots of top providers over the years IMO. In particular, his B&W shots of Ch*lsea S*mms (retired..?) were some of my fave ever....
Iaintliein has graced us with numerous (really great) shots of top providers over the years IMO. In particular, his B&W shots of Ch*lsea S*mms (retired..?) were some of my fave ever.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Many thanks sir,

I think she changed handles and moved for a while, but is probably retired now. She was very sweet about the shoot and commented that I treated her like "more than a set of tits and an ass", very soulful eyes she had.

Regards,
Casey_Carlin does great work. She shot my newest showcase pictures.
Try PhotoFantasies. I have seen a lot of his pics and he does good work.
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=59864
I'm interested. After all I am a Camera Guy lol
Derotica and Through My Eyes Photography are also well known in these parts. This thread might help you find someone you'd like to work with: https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992
Hi, I hope your having an awesome day. I'm a young, former US Marine, professional construction accountant, entrepreneur, freelance photographer, and business owner. I enjoy staying busy and I'm always looking to try new things. Currently, I'm trying put my efforts in the photography business but I need to build up my clientele, so I'm offering free photo shoots. I'm not looking to be paid or for any services. All I want is the experience to improve my skills, a good review, and references for my work.

You would keep the photos we take and use them as you please.

Please consider my offer as a legit professional offer.

Character references upon request.

SFSC13
Ehhh I prefer in session pics over showcase pics any day.

I find it a let down when the girl in the show case is all dolled up and when I enter the room i see a girl who didn't even attempt to impress. I get it that it's alot of work but that's what keeps ur client coming back as well as the service.

I would spend too much on the service but if it's free by all means go for it.

Side note i wouldn't mind taking pics of u for my review