Someone needs to remind the Trumpster.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/e...ion-1.13645176

Must have forgotten about Kenneth Starr.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 10:45 AM
Trump wants the investigation to conclude quickly!

This is the GOP's way of putting him in a box and letting them govern. That deep state is deep in his ass
  • DSK
  • 05-18-2017, 01:12 PM
http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/e...ion-1.13645176

Must have forgotten about Kenneth Starr. Originally Posted by bamscram
Slightly better than you used to post links, but even more of an explanation would be nice.
Slightly better than you used to post links, but even more of an explanation would be nice. Originally Posted by DSK
Fuck you, strong message to follow.
How was that?
Mueller can investigate "any matters that arose or might arise from this investigation"

I'm sure that after the Democrats finished their celebrations, and someone said,........"hey, anybody see this"?, the shine wore off of the new penny pretty quick.

Anybody that has illegally leaked info, or delibertly unmasked any American Citizens name in this whole episode better have a good lawyer.

The Democrats worst nightmare.......this investigation proves that President Trump had no illegal, or inappropriate "collusion" with The Russians in order to win the White House.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 03:59 PM
Jackie, if you think tje deep state is going after the deep state, you has lost your mind!
  • DSK
  • 05-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Fuck you, strong message to follow.
How was that? Originally Posted by bamscram
Fuck you, Mike008. Oops, I meant Ekim008.
So Trump fired Comey a person that the Democrats wanted fired.
Comey's Memorandum of Discussion said the Trump "suggested" Comey drop the investigation of Flynn. It didn't say "ordered."
Flynn lasted two days on the job and was dismissed from the Trump Administration.
It appears that Flynn might not have been vetted properly and was rightfully let go.

Still, a bunch of nothingburgers. Two years or so of stuff being dragged out.

This only lets the Democrats 1)not have to bargain with the President because he "under investigation 2) be used as 2018 campaign fodder.

Only the downside for the Dims Trumps special council will insist on approving every midnight tweet.

Trump is an idiot because if he played along a little he would have gotten 90% of what he campaigned for with very little effort. And Graham, McCain and some of the other RINOs would have been replaced.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 05:10 PM

Trump is an idiot because if he played along a little he would have gotten 90% of what he campaigned for with very little effort. And Graham, McCain and some of the other RINOs would have been replaced. Originally Posted by gnadfly
True about the 90% not so sure about replacing McCain. He just won reelection and Graham seems solidly entrenched.
So Trump fired Comey a person that the Democrats wanted fired.
Comey's Memorandum of Discussion said the Trump "suggested" Comey drop the investigation of Flynn. It didn't say "ordered."
Flynn lasted two days on the job and was dismissed from the Trump Administration.
It appears that Flynn might not have been vetted properly and was rightfully let go.

Still, a bunch of nothingburgers. Two years or so of stuff being dragged out.

This only lets the Democrats 1)not have to bargain with the President because he "under investigation 2) be used as 2018 campaign fodder.

Only the downside for the Dims Trumps special council will insist on approving every midnight tweet.

Trump is an idiot because if he played along a little he would have gotten 90% of what he campaigned for with very little effort. And Graham, McCain and some of the other RINOs would have been replaced. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I was just watching MSNBC and they are still in "fake news" mode.

One of Chris Mathews' guest just said....."we still have the Comey memo where The President ordered him to stop the Flynn investigation"

That is a complete lie.

Mathews made no effort to correct him.
Mueller can investigate "any matters that arose or might arise from this investigation"

I'm sure that after the Democrats finished their celebrations, and someone said,........"hey, anybody see this"?, the shine wore off of the new penny pretty quick.

Anybody that has illegally leaked info, or delibertly unmasked any American Citizens name in this whole episode better have a good lawyer.

The Democrats worst nightmare.......this investigation proves that President Trump had no illegal, or inappropriate "collusion" with The Russians in order to win the White House. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Again, I'm not seeing evidence the FBI had direct access to the DNCs servers to scrutinize the crime scene, like the FBI supposedly did with the RNC.

I don't see how the DNC/Russia narrative can continue.
Fuck you, Mike008. Oops, I meant Ekim008. Originally Posted by DSK

Weren't you the Jewish lawyer at one time?

Research shows that.
Or maybe you are mike.
No comments on Trump's tweet?
No comments on Trump's tweet? Originally Posted by bamscram
As long as the "Fake News Media" continues to broadcast half truths, lies, and stories based on "Unnamed sources", he will continue to call them out.
Fuck you, Mike008. Oops, I meant Ekim008. Originally Posted by DSK
Fuck YOU, JL. Oops, I meant Bert Jones. Poops, I meant BJerk. Oooops, I meant Uncle Han. Oooops, I meant Marshall. Oooops, I meant HK. oooops, I meant ..... etc. etc.

What a dick!

Just like.