Lets Piss off everyone....

I just came out of a shop with a roast beef sandwich, large fries, ear of corn & a jumbo hot dog. A poor homeless man setting there said 'I haven't eaten in 2 days'.
I replied, 'I wish I had your will power.'
Sry wrong forum.
but it does beg the esoteric question,

is there a difference between saying "lets piss off everyone"

or

"lets piss everyone off"

at one time I was more sure of the answer than I am now

and besides all, your post is political
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2021, 07:43 AM
There is a huge difference with a comma especially with British connotation in regards to the first phrase.
Just run into a movie theater and yell Trump is the GOAT!
Huh wtf?
bahahahhhahahahahhahhahhahhahh a
Offensive Thread? How about some memes?

• oeb11
  • 03-02-2021, 09:30 AM
GG - Thank You

Please consider posting in The News in Political cartoons.
I just came out of a shop with a roast beef sandwich, large fries, ear of corn & a jumbo hot dog. A poor homeless man setting there said 'I haven't eaten in 2 days'.
I replied, 'I wish I had your will power.' Originally Posted by tinman483

One of those jokes you shouldn't admit you think is funny but you do think it is.

Coming out of a Popeye's not so long ago, I gave a homeless guy a 10 spot thinking he would go in and get something to eat. Instead, he got up, walked across the street to a gas station where I imagine he bought beer or wine and a twinkie.

And yeah, I was pissed.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2021, 10:20 AM
One of those jokes you shouldn't admit you think is funny but you do think it is.

Coming out of a Popeye's not so long ago, I gave a homeless guy a 10 spot thinking he would go in and get something to eat. Instead, he got up, walked across the street to a gas station where I imagine he bought beer or wine and a twinkie.

And yeah, I was pissed. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Were you pissed at yourself?

You give a homeless fucker some money....they are going to spend it as they see fit!

And yeah, I was pissed. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Were you pissed at yourself?

You give a homeless fucker some money....they are going to spend it as they see fit! Originally Posted by WTF
In the theme of pissing everyone off:

Well of course he did. If the homeless guy was good with money, he wouldn't be homeless.
In the theme of pissing everyone off:

Well of course he did. If the homeless guy was good with money, he wouldn't be homeless. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

But I'm not talking about investing, I'm talking about choosing alcohol and junk food over a decent meal but I do understand your point.

The next time I felt compelled to help, I stood right next to the guy at the counter ( who looked like he hadn't eaten in a month ) told him to order and I paid for it. That time, I wasn't pissed.

Another time when I made the offer to take a guy inside to order, he says"I'd rather have the money" so I turned and walked away.
But I'm not talking about investing, I'm talking about choosing alcohol and junk food over a decent meal but I do understand your point.

The next time I felt compelled to help, I stood right next to the guy at the counter ( who looked like he hadn't eaten in a month ) told him to order and I paid for it. That time, I wasn't pissed.

Another time when I made the offer to take a guy inside to order, he says"I'd rather have the money" so I turned and walked away. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yep. If you are passionate about helping the needy, find a shelter or a charity, validate that they're good and not just a plot to make someone else rich, and donate to them. Then direct people in need that you meet to that shelter or charity.

Also - it's better to give money to food drives than food. Their licenses allow them to buy the same food you intended for wholesale prices, causing them to get more bang for the buck you would be spending.

Furthermore - don't be an asshole and use food drives as an excuse to get rid of shit from your pantry. Can tell you how many times at church food drives we had old white women dropping off bags full of cans of cranberry sauce or pumpkin pie filling that expired 5-10 years ago.