How has the game changed you?

This might sound like a familiar thread, but i was thinking about the effect of this line of business and how that has changed me over the years, and in my experience, i think it has been good for the most part.

I grew up a shy and reserved person and lost my virginity to a provider at an amp. Every since then, every provider i have seen allowed me to have more confidence within myself, i learned to be more social, have an open minded thinking, and i think that affected the way i thought about work and eventually higher education.

I ask that you don't jude my background or decision making, but before the game, i was a high school drop out, from a dysfunctional family whom i was estranged for 14 years. Your typical sad story. Seeing providers gave me some form of normalcy and in a strange way it kept me afloat. Today i am confident in myself, who i am, and pursing my dreams. I now have two graduate degrees and i feel that again, in a weird indirect way, the providers i have seen affected me in a positive way.

So now that i laid out my naked self out there, how has this game changed you, for better or for worse? Mods, i hope this thread is appropriate, and am sorry if it is not. It is a question i am just curious to ask of others.
There is more passing in the game nowadays due to the rule changes hampering the defense.
There is more passing in the game nowadays due to the rule changes hampering the defense. Originally Posted by pyramider

.............................. ............

I think its made me more compassionate & understanding, and a ton more less judgmental!!

We talking basketball?
I'm more of a cynic.
  • LynnT
  • 02-27-2012, 07:42 PM
It hasnt changed me except I learned a bit more about men over 40 and I learned what Real cash cow this industry is!
Pussy sells...even for cows.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.....
so I have left it up to the providers to teach me, and it's working.

.............................. ............

I think its made me more compassionate & understanding, and a ton more less judgmental!!

. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Except when someone is posting taint pics ... then she is very judgmental. Compassion and understanding for football?
Except when someone is posting taint pics ... then she is very judgmental. Compassion and understanding for football? Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL at least mine's not goats!!! If you explain it to me I will try to "understand"
If the day ever comes that I can accept some of the things that happen, or it changes my view of women then I will walk away from it entirely. I was never able to grasp the "game" concept. I just approach it genuinely and honestly. I am naive to alot of things but I am not stupid by any means.
I have noticed my bucket list seems to grow even as I check off various items. Hmmm. Never enough... Is that a change?

I have heard providers talk about how this business changes a person. I think it changes both parties to the transaction. We get a bit jaded, not always a good thing. (Anyone come to mind? LoL!) But maybe a bit of being jaded is a necessary thing, especially for providers and especially those in it for the long run. We get more accepting of others, their kinks, their desires, even their appearance. That seems a good thing, especially providers being accepting of OUR appearances.
Well said david, for me, i think i was able to explore my sexuality more, what i like and don't like, and i am way more comfortable being naked or in bed because of it.
I'm more of a cynic. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
My (admittedly limited) experience in the hobby hasn't made me more cynical. (Of course, I do a lot of research and choose carefully.) Reading this board, however ....
There's no reason for anyone to judge how you lived your life.

Rather you should be proud of yourself that you gained more confidence, became more open-minded and sociable. It seems this adult lifestyle allowed you to come out of your shell and grow as better man. Nothing wrong with that at all.

This might sound like a familiar thread, but i was thinking about the effect of this line of business and how that has changed me over the years, and in my experience, i think it has been good for the most part.

I grew up a shy and reserved person and lost my virginity to a provider at an amp. Every since then, every provider i have seen allowed me to have more confidence within myself, i learned to be more social, have an open minded thinking, and i think that affected the way i thought about work and eventually higher education.

I ask that you don't jude my background or decision making, but before the game, i was a high school drop out, from a dysfunctional family whom i was estranged for 14 years. Your typical sad story. Seeing providers gave me some form of normalcy and in a strange way it kept me afloat. Today i am confident in myself, who i am, and pursing my dreams. I now have two graduate degrees and i feel that again, in a weird indirect way, the providers i have seen affected me in a positive way.

So now that i laid out my naked self out there, how has this game changed you, for better or for worse? Mods, i hope this thread is appropriate, and am sorry if it is not. It is a question i am just curious to ask of others. Originally Posted by jyoshi917