ECCIE Price Or BP Price!!?

I had a discussion with a provider before a trip over last week. I said to her "You have (2) prices...one on ECCIE and one on BP but the BP price was cheaper?"

She said "Well, if you get the BP price, the level of service isn't the same..Those guys are wham-bam-thank-you-mam". When someone from ECCIE/E**s/P411 etc calls, they are interested in a fantasy and a GFE/PSE experience. I dress up and make myself up and you guys are more willing to make sure that I have an O...The guys from BP could give a shit!"

So my level of service is going to suck for the BP Price. I didn't know?? Is this true ladies?
just probably her own policy that she set for herself.

i wouldnt blame her, if i just wanted a nut id go the cheaper route and just

find a decent looking broad
bust a nut
???
profit.
I think lots of providers have different prices not that I agree with it. It would seem to me that it could cause alot of confusion. There have been some recent posts about arguments between providers and hobbyiests over posted prices and where they were posted that kind of confirms this. What about providers that offer specials? Do you get the same service level as if it were for the full price?
Can't answer cuz i have never used bp..but i have seen this more and more recently..confusing to say the least.. few years back it wasn't uncommon to see girls have different rates on different review boards..always thought it was strange..much like BCD..being consistent is always a good thing..it puts people at ease

I speculate that perhaps there is a school of thought with some ladies that eccie guys can "afford it" and bp guys are perhaps hummm "not as wealthy".. however that statement couldn't be to true considering usually they are one in the same.. Perhaps its an attempt that if an eccie guy sees my ad for $250 then score me.. if a bp guy sees my ad for $150 then thats ok too.. i just gotta hope that the eccie guy never sees my bp ad..perhaps its a case of "get the cash if you can, and if not then oh well" type attitude?

oh and as a girl that frequently offered/offers specials..i made it a huge point to bring my best..it was/is my choice to work for the rate I post therefore the guy still deserves my best.. if i am not willing to give my best for the posted rate..then i ought not post it
I think lots of providers have different prices not that I agree with it. It would seem to me that it could cause alot of confusion. There have been some recent posts about arguments between providers and hobbyiests over posted prices and where they were posted that kind of confirms this. What about providers that offer specials? Do you get the same service level as if it were for the full price? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Usually when you go to see her and ask her for something you normally get, she says "that's for extra!". There you go the same old price again. She will make you feel that you owe her more money, and the service won't be the same level as usual. I usually give the full price, even if specials been offered, just to avoid that she was too nice with me.
That sucks, I always go with the cheaper add if they ask, not because I'm cheap, I just feel cheated if other people are paying less for the same thing....

What's worse is when the ad has a price then the ad has links to p411 or a personal website with a cheaper price. That bugs the hell out of me.
She needs to rethink her strategy. If an eccie member sees her on BP and books at that price and she puts in less effort, the member may write a less than stellar review and hurt her future business. Not all eccie members identify themselves as such.
There is some truth in what she said. Most guys on bp are just looking to sample. Thats why I add quickies to my ad on bp sometimes, hell sometimes I just want to sample. So him and I are getting what we want.

On the other part she is wrong, plenty of board members use bp, though they act ashamed they did, only posting when they have a bad time on bp, never when they had a great time.

I treat the bp dudes the same, like gentlemen, unless they are a douche, this discussion could go on forever. They want the same thing, some female company with the same needs and wants.

On the other hand why search for a cheaper price, is it about price or quality. It also depends on the provider. Some not all board members see cheaper rates and think something is wrong with the provider. When there is nothing wrong. on bp, the men don't even worry about it.

Bp is like walking down a dark alley, you see something shiny and cheap, it may be cheap, along with some upsell to reach that ECCIE price. Again depends on the provider you got your eye on.

Darth I know you are not cheap, :-) Interesting thread.

I had a discussion with a provider before a trip over last week. I said to her "You have (2) prices...one on ECCIE and one on BP but the BP price was cheaper?"

She said "Well, if you get the BP price, the level of service isn't the same..Those guys are wham-bam-thank-you-mam". When someone from ECCIE/E**s/P411 etc calls, they are interested in a fantasy and a GFE/PSE experience. I dress up and make myself up and you guys are more willing to make sure that I have an O...The guys from BP could give a shit!"

So my level of service is going to suck for the BP Price. I didn't know?? Is this true ladies? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
If you advertise gfe on both, there should be no difference in service in my opinion.
True

But can you get GFE in 15 minutes. And I mean all of GFE.

Please dont stone me to death please, but SOME guys don't ever want GFE.
True

But can you get GFE in 15 minutes. And I mean all of GFE.

Please dont stone me to death please, but SOME guys don't ever want GFE. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Must be true, I had a provider once ask me before the session started if I wanted GFE or not, I was like uh? there was no rate difference, she just told me she had to ask because some did not want GFE....
I think for consistency sake there should be one price for different time intervals, GFE or not.
  • anita
  • 10-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Hum... I don't know about that. I offer the same level of service depending on the lenght of session. I mean being this nice and affectionate make even the 'wham bam' guys very nice in return.
Personally I have not advertised on BP lately. The one time I did I was bombarded with bargain hunters I imagine thought I was in Tijuana type location. You know an apartment with half nude women to select from....That's just now who I am....I really got the feeling they expected that. There were tons of hagglers and the lower echelon of the hobby community. They were also very rude if I did not agree to their donation amounts. They did not want to screen. There were SO many time wasters. That really kept me away from BP.

There's nothing wrong with that just know what to expect from now on. Some people do fine on BP.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Let me get this straight:
If I do my best to make sure that the provider enjoys herself, she is going to charge me MORE for it?
No thanks.