Payton...even hotter now ?

So Payton was hot as a blonde for sure... but now she is brunette... wow RIDICULOUS hot now. What do you guys think ?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=463762
Honestly I think this woman could shave her head and paint her scalp PURPLE and still be smoking hott....but I do love the brunette look...very tasty
And you thought the line at the DMV was long!!!!!!!!
Minus the boob job she is very hot and even more so with the darker hair. I think man mades are fine unless they get some that make it look like there is just a ball under her skin. Without clothes she would look better with tiny breasts in my opinion.
I agree. Those mammaries look rock hard.
Casting my vote for brunette! Would have preferred smaller MM's or natural though. Gotta agree they look hard.
Shes gorgeous for sure. I am looking forward to meeting her sometime because shes on my summer to-do list.
I am one of the weird ones... I like bolt ons that are pretty firm. To each their own I guess I suppose.
I guess I am old and old school 'cause I like the hard implants. Its kind of a throwback to the late 80's, early 90's scene.
Way better going to try and see her today
Love the implants, wish she did bbbj!
They're not hard, trust me!
They're not hard, trust me! Originally Posted by pokeslow
+1 .... confirmed!
No BBBJ/CIM, then it doesn't really matter how hot she is
No BBBJ/CIM, then it doesn't really matter how hot she is Originally Posted by Dondo7

What he said.