Is Kanye West as idiotic as the average scumbag democrat?

Doing the math in my head on this.

Given the horseshit democrat elected officials and moronic democrat voters are willing to say/support with a straight face, it's not easy to say.

Curious what our board thinks, even sort of interested in what the clap-trap democrats are willing to confess to.
He is a democrat? Could’ve sworn he had close ties to Trump. *checks latest media coverage of West* yup, he does
No surprise, but ya missed the point entirely
Another prime example of how ridiculous democrat reporting is.

From variety about Kimmel going off on West.

West’s latest comments drew widespread scorn on social media. As actor Josh Gad wrote on Twitter, “It’s not what Kanye West says that scares me. It’s that he has 30 million followers who listen to his insanity on top of a cheerleader in the form of the current owner of this platform. No one who says ‘I love Hitler’ should be allowed any oxygen on any social platform (period).”

West’s antisemitic hate speech has resulted in Adidas ending its business relationship with him, CAA dropping him as a client and MRC scrapping a planned documentary about his career. West claimed in late October that he lost $2 billion in one day because of his hate speech. Even Elon Musk banned West from Twitter following the “Infowars” interview after West shared a photo of a Nazi swastika inside a Jewish star.

First paragraph promotes a quote from Kimmel calling Musk his cheerleader, next paragraph says how Musk bans him because of the quote. ??????
In terms of Kanye, just another overpreivledge musician that thinks his voice matters, even if he's a f-in idiot. They are on both sides.
Musical genius, somewhat deranged and first to utter “ motherfucker” in the Oval Office.