New hobby currency

I wonder how many UpState providers are accepting payment in Trump's non-fungible tokens (NFTs). They are being sold at $99 now, but surely they will be a collector's item shortly with their value skyrocketing almost immediately.
I wonder how many UpState providers are accepting payment in Trump's non-fungible tokens (NFTs). They are being sold at $99 now, but surely they will be a collector's item shortly with their value skyrocketing almost immediately. Originally Posted by brasil
I believe there was a course offered on this topic at Trump University, but, alas, that course is no longer available.
ATM on the ark is the only place that operates in NFT currency.
I wonder how many UpState providers are accepting payment in Trump's non-fungible tokens (NFTs). They are being sold at $99 now, but surely they will be a collector's item shortly with their value skyrocketing almost immediately. Originally Posted by brasil
I believe there was a course offered on this topic at Trump University, but, alas, that course is no longer available. Originally Posted by brasil
Did you know that the wokesters are censoring comedians now?

(pssst.... you don't have anything to worry about)....
ATM on the ark is the only place that operates in NFT currency. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
This is the NFT a member on that Barge got....LOL

We could use Hunter Bidens painting as currency but the Chinese military bought them all

Odd they paid the exact amount of his fine from the IRS and 10% for the big guy

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter...tinued-report/
gold baby, gold.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...ss-than-a-day/

MoneyWatch

Donald Trump's first NFT collection sells out in less than a day

The first NFT collection from former President Donald Trump sold out less than a day after going on sale, giving its creators a nearly $4.5 million windfall.

Don the Con loves his poorly educated MAGA-NUTZ buying his NTF's....LOL

bhahahhahahahaaaaaaaaa