Takes 15 TRYS for the GOP to get a leader!!!...LMFAO!!!

Just an example of that vaulted great leadership our MAGA-CRAZIES brag about!!!!

bhahahhahahahaaaaaaaaa
And how many dumb people voted Biden in office?

Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ah.

O wait bideners like higher gas prices .food prices O and can not speak a sentence without help . dementia joe at his best. Lololololololol.sad the white house is now a old folks dementia hotel
People on the left and moderates don’t worry about the day to day politics like those on the right, we just love our lives and are happy. Don’t need to go looking for something to be upset about.

Should try it, it’s a great lifestyle, but does not give a lot to complain about at the water cooler.
Or maybe they aren't following like the heard of sheep the Dems are. Imagine that, people that can think for themselves and know how to disagree.

You throw MAGA out like it's a bad thing. Lets compare

Make America Great Again

or

Battle for the Soul of the Nation Our Best Days Still Lie Ahead No Malarkey!

No Malarkey - LMFAO

or Build Back Better - That's a tongue twister for old Joe.
.... following like the heard of sheep ... Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Says it all!....LOL

That's why Don the Con LOVES his mindless poorly educated so....LOL!!!

The GOP shitbird-show in the House of Reps is about to commence.....

I know your comprehension may not be that good. You do realize that was in reference to the Dem heard of sheep, right?

It's interesting that you still hold on to Trump. I don't know a single Republican that is hoping for his return to office. In fact it's the opposite.

Hopefully you also realize that memes aren't news.
He understands little in general....
I know your comprehension may not be that good. You do realize that was in reference to the Dem heard of sheep, right?

It's interesting that you still hold on to Trump. I don't know a single Republican that is hoping for his return to office. In fact it's the opposite.

Hopefully you also realize that memes aren't news. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
He understands little in general.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Talking about comprehension is funny coming from a couple of our poorly educated who can't even spell....LOL

Getting back on point, as to how Kevin McCarthy was gelded by GOP MAGA-NUTs, AKA The Fucking Crazies, as Colin Powell called them a few years ago!!!.....
After that 14th vote, the majority of the GOP was like “c-c-c-ca-can were adjourn till Monday?” No, cry babies, DO YOUR JOB! Do what WE pay you for! Pick a leader, agree and ACTUALLY do something! That’s the definition of your job. You’re elected, and I think everyone on this board agrees - any elected official (if you like them or not) should not dilly dally around. Stop bickering and help make the average American life better.
Mentally retarded Mueller Commission, two ridiculous, gratuitous impeachments, Trespassing Incident investigation, etc.

Took pretty much no time, zero resources, everybody benefits.

$100 billion + for proxy war in Ukraine.

Smart.
Hey NBT we all know your pals Don the Con and Putin appreciate your support.
It surely shows how successful your recent 'retraining', during your absence, by your pal Vlad worked!

BUT the Topic here is that Clown below and how he will herd his GOP circus!
So try staying on Topic, eh, Nothing But Tripe!

Sorry Z was responding to the message posted prior to the latest in your never ending series of ineffective cartoons.

Hopefully Dementia Joe didn't compromise national security with his hypocritical fuck up with the classified document snafu.

Regardless, I'm sure that the non-partisan justice department will make sure everything works out swell for the communists again.
Gentlemen
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Talking about comprehension is funny coming from a couple of our poorly educated who can't even spell....LOL
] Originally Posted by Zollner
That you are happy to throw around insults instead of brushing up on your "History of Spelling on Icky" speaks volumes about your lack of integrity. That you don't know WHY some words are spelled in an alternate fashion is just simply mind bogglingly ignorant.
Happy Poasting nonetheless.....