senile shitbag grifter hides ...secret docs

state secrets relatin ...ta bribery froms ...chyna ...lefts ...ins a closet by senile leftist democrat crook ta ...protect junkie ...son

...american ...security compromised so ...whens the fed ...conductin the raid ta finds ...the rest?
Most diverse administration in American history at least.
leftist grifter dementia joe gots ...secret ...documents stashed alls ...over the place

...better checks the ...snatches ons ...yer funnels befores fucking ...em as there mights be some hidden ...ups in its
My god, he. can't even read the teleprompter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeqQQYSjik
So their setting up the old senile bag of shit to boot him out of office. What rotten cocksucker replaces him, Kamala toe? I know how the chain of command works but I can’t believe the rats want that poisoned cunt in front of the cameras for the next two years.
The governor of New Hampshire was on morning talk shows saying 6 Democrats have visited his first on primary day state to explore running. They need Biden gone and won't object to the House investigations by Republicans
So their setting up the old senile bag of shit to boot him out of office. What rotten cocksucker replaces him, Kamala toe? I know how the chain of command works but I can’t believe the rats want that poisoned cunt in front of the cameras for the next two years. Originally Posted by stiffchicken
once they get rid of senile Joe they just impeach Kamala and then we get the gop in charge speaker of the house is number 3 in line

Another unanswered question: Who had access to Biden’s garage while the documents were stored there?

Biden in 2016 referred to first son Hunter Biden helping repair his Corvette as a Christmas present — implying the first son was able to get into the garage. During his vice presidency and in the years before he became president, Hunter regularly introduced his dad to foreign business associates.

As of late last year, Biden has spent nearly one-fourth of his presidency in Delaware, but the White House has refused to share the names of his visitors — as it does for the West Wing — and the Secret Service claimed it has no such documentation.
First, they found docs in Joe's closet at the UPenn Biden Center, a building housing 20 different companies. The place was swarming with thousands of people a day, in fact, I was there in 2018 on the roof hosting "The Five." Today they find more documents and just as predicted, yesterday, they found them in Delaware, right in Joe's personal library — a library without any books. But Joe's not responsible. He's not irresponsible. The most important documents were stored away in his garage next to his '72 Corvette.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d07b302f83d9f9

Asked about the release of a visitors' log to his home by a Fox News reporter, Jean-Pierre shut him down, asking instead why there was no protest from his network about former President Donald Trump's decision to do away with the White House visitor log. Jean-Pierre also had no answers laying out why investigators were searching Biden's Wilmington home, why the documents were in his garage in the first place, nor how they got there, referring reporters' questions to the Department of Justice.
And to that I say.... Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.....
Two can play that game Ms. Jean-Pierre.....
Y'all are sad. Just plain sad.

Everyone knew Joe was a dope. No one woulda voted for him if the alternative hadn't been such a piece of shit.

Now..... you boyz is actin like the Pope just pulled his dick out.

Nope. Like I said....everyone knew Joe was a dipshit. And incompetent. They ain't surprised.

It still don't legitimize the Orange dickhead though....

It still don't legitimize the Orange dickhead though.... Originally Posted by rooster
nothin ...legitimizes ya ...either
nothin ...legitimizes ya ...either Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Not one a yer better retorts, PM.

Feel good though. Yer beloved guvnah gonna be the new Prez next. And I don't mean Kathy, fer those goin "WTF?"

Correct on the guv becomin the prez....
Correct on the guv becomin the prez.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Gave up on Trump, your "new sheriff in town?"