Rush Limbaugh acts like a prick, woman recieves call from Obama

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1316631.html

Sorry but to say someone should release tapes of themselves having sex to get the pill is...well, being a prick

I don't know that a call from the President was warranted but I think it's a smart political move for him as the GOP buries itself with this birth control issue.
Personally, I think it is refreshing to finally have a U.S. President who is a real human being and who cares enough to make these brief calls to encourage people caught up in distress.

Often a brief call from an important person makes a deep impression on the person in distress and makes a significant difference in their lives.

. . . I cannot imagine anyone on the GOP side taking the time to make such a call.

rush to judgment Limbaugh is well known for crap like this.
  • CJ7
  • 03-02-2012, 01:09 PM
poor Lush Bimbo.
LMAO! Lush Bimbo! Perfect. And the Teapublicans wonder why the only direction they are going is down.

With a leader like Bimbo and followers like I.B. Stupid, Whirly and COG how is any other direction possible? LMAO!

. . . I cannot imagine anyone on the GOP side taking the time to make such a call.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/11/..._at_for_1.html

I.B. Stupid
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
"You be stupid" ; you've demonstrated that with your every post.
I disagree no other president (GOP or not) wouldn't do a call/photo for a publicity stunt. They'd be a terrible president if they didn't - being a president is about being a puppet, a face for the people, and someone to blame.
This is so stupid. Rush isn't doing anything he hasn't done on any other day. Ms. Fluke sounded like a complete whiny idiot in front of the committee. Now Obama is using her for purely political reasons. What a non-issue pile of BS. But it helps Obama by taking the focus away from the miserable economy for a few minutes. Good political move on his part, but totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
I disagree no other president (GOP or not) wouldn't do a call/photo for a publicity stunt. They'd be a terrible president if they didn't - being a president is about being a puppet, a face for the people, and someone to blame. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
FYI, "W" wasn't president when that picture (above) was taken.
FYI, "W" wasn't president when that picture (above) was taken. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He wasn't much of a President after either!
rush to judgment Limbaugh is well known for crap like this. Originally Posted by ekim008
I thought you said you are a Independent?
Rush is always good for a beer.
Regarding your title...Rush acting like a prick....correction he is a prick, why should today be any different

Regarding Bush's picture, hopefully that is not someone he sent to fight a senseless war.
  • MC
  • 03-02-2012, 05:58 PM
I thought you said you are a Independent? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Pretty sure someone can be independent and still not like Rush.