What is Critical Race Theory?

We continue the Obama vetting with CRT. What is Critical Race Theory? Derrick Bell, Baracks mentor and friend, with others come up with the idea that racism in the United States is inherent. It has always been that way and will always be that way. Martin Luther King Jr. is considered an aberration and not a great man. I guess the only way for black people not to be made slaves again (there is no difference between democrats and republicans as far as they are concerned) is to revolt.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...0Race%20Theory
BELL WAS A RACIST, OBAMA SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH ALOT OF THESE DISPICABLE CHARACYERS.....

BARACK OBAMA TO KHALID MUHAMMAD: TWO DEGREES OF SEPARATION

John Podhoretz and Patterico highlight a close connection between Barack Obama and Khalid Muhammad. Obama, as we know, was a disciple of Derrick Bell; in the video that Breitbart.com released a few days ago, he urged his listeners to open their hearts and minds to Bell’s teachings. So, what were Bell’s teachings?

Bell was a fervent admirer of Louis Farrakhan and Khalid Muhammad of the Nation of Islam. Podhoretz quotes a 1994 interview in which Bell said, “We should really appreciate the Louis Farrakhans and the Khalid Muhammads while we’ve got them.” Our readers are well aware of the repellent Farrakhan, but who was Khalid Muhammad? Patterico gives us Muhammad’s “Kill the Cracker” speech, in which Muhammad, whom Derrick Bell so admired, advocated genocide:

Muhammad gave his “kill them all” speech in 1993, and was famous for it in the circles in which Derrick Bell moved when Bell said, in 1994, that “we should really appreciate” Khalid Muhammad. [UPDATE: This YouTube video is from a reprise, circa 1996, of Muhammad's 1993 speech; you can see the 1993 speech, where Muhammad first said, "We kill the women. We kill the children. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the crippled. We kill the [imitates a crazy person]. We kill ‘em all. We kill the faggots. We kill the lesbians. We kill them all.” at the Patterico link.]

What else was Muhammad known for?

He officially took the name Khalid Abdul Muhammad in 1983, when Louis Farrakhan named him Khalid (meaning “great warrior”) in honor of Khalid ibn Walid, a famous seventh-century general of Islam. In 1985 Farrakhan appointed Muhammad to be NOI’s National Spokesman and Representative….

Muhammad referred to Jews as people whose ancestors were cannibals who “crawled around on all fours in the caves and hills of Europe” and “slept in [their] urination and [their] defecation … for 2,000 years.” He characterized contemporary Jews as “slumlords in the black community” who were busy “sucking our [blacks’] blood on a daily and consistent basis.” He said that Jews had provoked Adolf Hitler when they “went in there, in Germany, the way they do everywhere they go, and they supplanted, they usurped.” And he declared that blacks, in retribution against South African whites of the apartheid era, should “kill the women, …kill the children,…kill the babies,…kill the blind,…kill the crippled,…kill the faggot,…kill the lesbian,…kill them all.”

On subsequent occasions, Muhammad praised Colin Ferguson, a black man who had shot some twenty white and Asian commuters (killing six of them) in a racially motivated 1993 shooting spree aboard a New York commuter train, as a hero who possessed the courage to “just kill every goddamn cracker that he saw.” He advised blacks that “[t]here are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.”

So: Barack Obama was a very public admirer of Derrick Bell, and Bell was a very public admirer of the genocidal Khalid Muhammad. There is at least one more connection that may be relevant:

In 1998 Muhammad became Chairman of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), which evolved from a number of small, loosely connected groups in Milwaukee and Dallas that had been established around 1989 by Aaron Michaels. … Muhammad continued his work with NBPP, striving to foster interracial hatred and ultimately a full-blown race war in the United States, until he died unexpectedly of a brain aneurysm on February 17, 2001, at the age of 53, in Atlanta.

It was, of course, members of the New Black Panther party in Philadelphia who had been convicted of voter intimidation in 2009 when Barack Obama’s Department of Justice made the extraordinary decision to drop the case even though it had already been won as a result of the defendants’ default.

It is noteworthy, too, that the relevant events outlined above occurred in the same time period. It was 1990 when Obama publicly endorsed Derrick Bell, and he continued to be a Bell acolyte through his graduation from law school in 1991, and no doubt beyond then: he has never made any attempt to distance himself from Bell’s racist theories or to criticize Bell in any way. Louis Farrakhan was notorious long before then, and Khalid Muhammad was the Nation of Islam’s National Spokesman by 1985. He gave his infamous “kill them all” speech in 1993, and Bell endorsed him (and, implicitly, the “kill them all” speech) in 1994. At no time has Barack Obama ever disavowed his radical associations of those days. Nor were these youthful follies; Obama was within two months of 30 years old when he graduated from law school.

On Thursday, I posed the question whether the video that the Breitbart organization brought to light just days after Andrew’s death was a “dud,” as liberals claim. The brief video showing Obama endorsing, and then hugging, Derrick Bell was not in itself spectacular. But Obama’s unqualified support of Bell sheds considerable light on the president’s world-view, given Bell’s long track record of promulgating racist theories and endorsing far-out, homicidal radicals like Khalid Muhammad. So maybe Andrew will have the last laugh.

All of which should be taken within this larger context: Barack Obama has now been president for more than three years. While his background and philosophy continue to be relevant, and can shed light on the decisions that his administration has made, the 2012 election will be, and should be, fought on Obama’s record as president. The unsavory associations of his earlier years are certainly relevant; we should not forget, for example, that Obama was 34 years old when he launched his first campaign in Bill Ayers’s and Bernadine Dohrn’s living room, at a time when Dohrn’s enthusiastic approval of the Charles Manson murders was well-remembered. But in order to be meaningful to voters, Obama’s radicalism must be linked to the actions he and his appointees have taken since January 2009.
Horseshit!

This is a black comedian who has tons of You Tube fans and even makes fun of her own race but look how she and the driver are detained after being pulled over in Texas.

Cases of discrimination and racial profiling are real and widespread to this day.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cv_gdJwIKg
In other words Stevie you have no answer. You know, white people never elected a Klansman to the office of president (Wilson came close) but it was black people who elected the black version of a Klansman.
We continue the Obama vetting with CRT. What is Critical Race Theory? Derrick Bell, Baracks mentor and friend, with others come up with the idea that racism in the United States is inherent. It has always been that way and will always be that way. Martin Luther King Jr. is considered an aberration and not a great man. I guess the only way for black people not to be made slaves again (there is no difference between democrats and republicans as far as they are concerned) is to revolt.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...0Race%20Theory Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wow, you're delusional. "We continue the Obama vetting"? Are you and Breitbart in contact via seance? Bizarre.
Why is he delusional? I honestly want to know. I want to understand all sides of this race stuff.
Obama is a racist and an anti-semite. His religion is "black liberation theology" which is largely an invention of James Cone. Jeremiah Wright has publicly stated many times that the Trinity United Church of Christ (Obama's church for twenty years) practices the teaching of James Cone. I have attached a quote from James Cone which gives you some idea of the hatefull racist views of his so called religion.

From James Cone’s own, Black Theology and Black Power, 1997, Orbis, p.150:

For white people, God’s reconciliation in Jesus Christ means that God has made black people a beautiful people; and if they are going to be in relationship with God, they must enter by means of their black brothers, who are a manifestation of God’s presence on earth. The assumption that one can know God without knowing blackness is the basic heresy of the white churches. They want God without blackness, Christ without obedience, love without death. What they fail to realize is that in America, God’s revelation on earth has always been black, red, or some other shocking shade, but never white. Whiteness, as revealed in the history of America, is the expression of what is wrong with man. It is a symbol of man’s depravity. God cannot be white even though white churches have portrayed him as white. When we look at what whiteness has done to the minds of men in this country, we can see clearly what the New Testament meant when it spoke of the principalities and powers. To speak of Satan and his powers becomes not just a way of speaking but a fact of reality. When we can see a people who are controlled by an ideology of whiteness, then we know what reconciliation must mean. The coming of Christ means a denial of what we thought we were. It means destroying the white devil in us. Reconciliation to God means that white people are prepared to deny themselves (whiteness), take up the cross (blackness) and follow Christ (black ghetto).

There is every reason to believe that Obama still believes the hatefull bile that is "black liberation theology" and that makes him dangerous.
There is a lot of nasty stuff out there on the left and in the black community but PC requires that it be ignored or explained away. Anytime you have members of the left protesting there is always some anti-Jewish sentiment revealed. Some gratitude.
Obama is a racist and an anti-semite. His religion is "black liberation theology" which is largely an invention of James Cone. Jeremiah Wright has publicly stated many times that the Trinity United Church of Christ (Obama's church for twenty years) practices the teaching of James Cone. I have attached a quote from James Cone which gives you some idea of the hatefull racist views of his so called religion.

From James Cone’s own, Black Theology and Black Power, 1997, Orbis, p.150:

For white people, God’s reconciliation in Jesus Christ means that God has made black people a beautiful people; and if they are going to be in relationship with God, they must enter by means of their black brothers, who are a manifestation of God’s presence on earth. The assumption that one can know God without knowing blackness is the basic heresy of the white churches. They want God without blackness, Christ without obedience, love without death. What they fail to realize is that in America, God’s revelation on earth has always been black, red, or some other shocking shade, but never white. Whiteness, as revealed in the history of America, is the expression of what is wrong with man. It is a symbol of man’s depravity. God cannot be white even though white churches have portrayed him as white. When we look at what whiteness has done to the minds of men in this country, we can see clearly what the New Testament meant when it spoke of the principalities and powers. To speak of Satan and his powers becomes not just a way of speaking but a fact of reality. When we can see a people who are controlled by an ideology of whiteness, then we know what reconciliation must mean. The coming of Christ means a denial of what we thought we were. It means destroying the white devil in us. Reconciliation to God means that white people are prepared to deny themselves (whiteness), take up the cross (blackness) and follow Christ (black ghetto).

There is every reason to believe that Obama still believes the hatefull bile that is "black liberation theology" and that makes him dangerous. Originally Posted by joe bloe

I have little to learn from bad spellers who are such poor readers that they cannot convey their thoughts without misspelling words repeatedly. I can forgive the typo or even the occasional random misspelling but repetition of the same error warns me that there is an intellectual laziness in the mind of the poster that I had rather ignore.

Jeremiah Wright was scheduled to receive an award from TCU's Brite Divinity College before Sean Hannity began the character assassination movement he is now trying to duplicate with Obama's association with Bell.

Hannity is a twerp with a speech impediment and a squeaky little voice that sounds almost like one of the chipmunks in the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" parodies.

Let's be sure to revive a Jeremiah Wright style controversy with Bell. After all, it is what Fox and the Teapublicans do best.

http://www.loop21.com/obama-derrick-...d-video-racism

I have little to learn from bad spellers who are such poor readers that they cannot convey their thoughts without misspelling words repeatedly. I can forgive the typo or even the occasional random misspelling but repetition of the same error warns me that there is an intellectual laziness in the mind of the poster that I had rather ignore.

Jeremiah Wright was scheduled to receive an award from TCU's Brite Divinity College before Sean Hannity began the character assassination movement he is now trying to duplicate with Obama's association with Bell.

Hannity is a twerp with a speech impediment and a squeaky little voice that sounds almost like one of the chipmunks in the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" parodies.

Let's be sure to revive a Jeremiah Wright style controversy with Bell. After all, it is what Fox and the Teapublicans do best.

http://www.loop21.com/obama-derrick-...d-video-racism Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Do you intend to refute my argument by criticizing my spelling skills and the quality of Sean Hannity's voice? It's obvious that you are unable to deal with the substance of the issue, so you selectively choose irrevalent points to deal with. It's a laughable strawman tactic.

Your response is pathetic.

PS

What did I misspell?
LMAO! I threw those in to see how easily you would be sidetracked. E-A-S-I-L-Y, I might add. Even your perception skills drip of laziness.

Apparently, the teaching of Jeremiah Wright was noted and not just approved of by peers but was considered worthy of recognition and commendation until the Chipmunk began his crusade in 2008.

Go get back under your rock, joe.
LMAO! I threw those in to see how easily you would be sidetracked. E-A-S-I-L-Y, I might add. Even your perception skills drip of laziness.

Apparently, the teaching of Jeremiah Wright was noted and not just approved of by peers but was considered worthy of recognition and commendation until the Chipmunk began his crusade in 2008.

Go get back under your rock, joe. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
To say that Jeremiah Wright has the approval of his peers is damning with faint praise. It's like OJ being exonerated by a jury his peers.

Originally Posted by Little Stevie
If the racist Wright was so worthy, why did Odumbo find it necessary to dump Wright's racist ass?

Go get back under your rock, joe. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Crawl back into your worm hole, asshole.
To say that Jeremiah Wright has the approval of his peers is damning with faint praise. It's like OJ being exonerated by a jury his peers. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Horseshit, joe!

Your post isn't even analogous. And for the record, I agree with Jeremiah Wright in saying there a LOT of things that were done and that continue to be done by the U.S. that were and continue to be "damnable".

And for the record, I agree with Jeremiah Wright . . .
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
That is obvious, and it has never been a matter in dispute.