Why are Fox and the Teapublicans so predictable?

"Unemployment is down, confidence is up, the Dow is 5,000 points higher than during Bush's exit - OR, as Republicans put it, let's talk about gay people and abortion" - Bill Maher

Just to be sure we keep their attention diverted from any recovery, we should throw in a gratuitous Derek Bell story or more about "the gasoline price scare" when people's eyes glaze over from the countless contraception and same sex marriage stories.

Do any of you morons actually believe Fox and think Obama WANTS higher gas prices? If so, you need to seek psychiatric help for believing he would threaten his re-election chances in such a foolish manner.
"Unemployment is down, confidence is up, the Dow is 5,000 points higher than during Bush's exit - OR, as Republicans put it, let's talk about gay people and abortion" - Bill Maher

Just to be sure we keep their attention diverted from any recovery, we should throw in a gratuitous Derek Bell story or more about "the gasoline price scare" when people's eyes glaze over from the countless contraception and same sex marriage stories.

Do any of you morons actually believe Fox and think Obama WANTS higher gas prices? If so, you need to seek psychiatric help for believing he would threaten his re-election chances in such a foolish manner.
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Just like the fuckin' moron you are to cite that asshole Maher. Not only did Maher purposefully distort the issues, his sequence of events is also fucked up, and still you use his quote to justify your moronic position. Jackass.
  • CJ7
  • 03-12-2012, 03:02 PM
"Unemployment is 8.3%, confidence is not as good as it should be, the Dow is 5,000 points higher than during Bush's exit, but still remains flat

OR, as Republicans put it, let's talk about gay people and abortion" - CJ7
Maher is an entertainer, a bad one but an entertainer none the less. It's his job to make provocative comments and stir up shit. I don't know why anyone pays any attention to him. I guess it's for the same reason that the left gives Rush so much credibility.

Do any of you morons actually believe Fox and think Obama WANTS higher gas prices? If so, you need to seek psychiatric help for believing he would threaten his re-election chances in such a foolish manner. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Obama's energy secretary, Steven Chu, is on record saying that he wants gas prices to go up to European levels. He's trying to walk it back now.

Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Steven Chu, now the energy secretary, said in a 2008 interview with the Wall Street Journal.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12071...#ixzz1ow9cJZPD

Obama has said in the past that he was not concerned with high gas prices, only that the prices had gone up too quickly.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...gh-gas-prices/

You should try harder to make a logical argument if you plan on running with the big dogs; otherwise you should stay on the porch. Ad hominem attacks are a sure sign of intellectual bankruptcy.
"Unemployment is 8.3%, confidence is not as good as it should be, the Dow is 5,000 points higher than during Bush's exit, but still remains flat

OR, as Republicans put it, let's talk about gay people and abortion" - CJ7 Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, you just put up a 'colorful' billboard proclaiming you are just as stupid and moronic as Little Blind Boy.
joe, usage of obscure points and quotes is even weaker and less honest than what you falsely accuse me of doing.

Tell me again that Obama does not care about high gas prices going into an election. I want to see just how stupid you think everyone reading your posts is.
Those arent obscure quotes its a position of the administration that they have now doubled down on. I get it from a liberal point of view that by creating the necessity through cost alternatives will emerge. I just dont think its the right way to go.
Those arent obscure quotes its a position of the administration that they have now doubled down on. I get it from a liberal point of view that by creating the necessity through cost alternatives will emerge. I just dont think its the right way to go. Originally Posted by Grifter
I understand your point, However others here are saying it is a "my way or the highway" position that is set in stone. I disagree and would argue that Obama is not dumb enough to "double down" on some immediate alternative source to rescue his image when the speculators have the power to drive the price up almost at will.
  • CJ7
  • 03-12-2012, 04:20 PM
CBJ7, you just put up a 'colorful' billboard proclaiming you are just as stupid and moronic as Little Blind Boy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

spake he of transgender nanny thread
spake he of transgender nanny thread Originally Posted by CJ7
But Barry is YOUR boy, and by your multiple posts on the subject, it’s now obvious that little bit of trivia bothers you, CBJ7.

Here, read about Evie, Obama's Transgender Ex-Nanny,again: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D140765
  • CJ7
  • 03-12-2012, 04:52 PM
But Barry is YOUR boy, and by your multiple posts on the subject, it’s now obvious that little bit of trivia bothers you, CBJ7.

Here, read about Evie, Obama's Transgender Ex-Nanny,again: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D140765 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
UB Moot ... pay attention

I never voted for Obie, and wont.

consider my responses to you a gift ... now go grovel at feet other than mine for your much needed infantile attention.
UB Moot ... pay attention

I never voted for Obie, and wont.

consider my responses to you a gift ... now go grovel at feet other than mine for your much needed infantile attention. Originally Posted by CJ7
Barry's your boy, but you are too ashamed to admit it.
Well that message is not getting out Stevie.
Stevie, you have to get off the KoolAid. In 2008 candidate Obama said he wanted a gradual increase to $4 a gallon gasoline, to make alternative energy sources more economical. Obama said he WANTED higher gasoline prices. So if Fox said it, they got it right. For a change.