Ive discussed this with my Manager Malwoody

ATTENTION**

And have now decided that I am now accepting credit cards.
Now Im a little behind the times ladies as I have the old imprint machine...so have your card ready for me when seeing me!!

Also here is my schedule for the Holidays:
Monday 7/1 Shawnee
Tuesday 7/2 Lenexa
Wednesday 7/3 Overland Park
Thursday 7/4 my back yard
Friday 7/5 Sugar Creek
Sat 7/6 Basehor
Sunday 7/7 Waldo

Ill be listing my schedule for the year ladies once I figure out where I wake up that day.
Stay tuned!!
Bigdeal
Are you BFE? I will be in town and would like to reserve my time for July 3rd. Do you take gift cards? Running any specials?

Love this thread ������
How about lunch at Jack in the Box one day when you are not busy??
Asking for a lady friend who enjoys pegging, do you take it bent over & or face down prone?
How about lunch at Jack in the Box one day when you are not busy?? Originally Posted by earlyriserpaul
No, that's Malwoody fav place. But Big D will prob do doubles.

But, these questions remain unanswered:
Are you BFE? I will be in town and would like to reserve my time for July 3rd. Do you take gift cards? Running any specials? Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
And, does he allow qvs? Multi hrs? Overnites?

Btw, posting travel schedules works for me. Thus, I recommend it.
Are you BFE? I will be in town and would like to reserve my time for July 3rd. Do you take gift cards? Running any specials?

Love this thread ������ Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
BigDeal I hate to horn in on your business but Ladies I'm thinking about being 10% Less expensive. Now for this one I might do better. LOL
I will be posting a new showcase, once I get Malwoody to approve my photos.
He said there was a little too much nipple and way too much lighting in them so have to do it over.

Such a micro manager but he did buy me a large drink at QT.
Paul you know my weakness buddy. Thats how Malwoody recruited me. One day he was sitting in Jack in the Box with a 3 pack of Super Tacos and cheese and tomatoes all over his face. He was a mess, but said he would take care of me.

Ms Hobbyist, I am BFE certified so but would be happy to set your appt do you have references? I do take gift cards and now running a 11% off special thanks to Cherokee cutting into my action.
I've been eye ballin you for awhile but your rates are a bit on the high end of the spectrum..Not saying you're not worth it ..I mean DAMN such a SPANKABLE Ass for DAYS.
Here's the real deal Big Deal, I'm looking for A spank able tity clamp wearing gent like you..2x a week at least.surely we can work something out.knock those Donations down & I will buy you sexy G-string silk Tbacks with matching titty clamps.
Damn BigDeal sounds like Moon has got your number. Sounds like a good deal. Maybe she could be your Sugar Momma. lol
But what are your rates? Can I pay you with food?
You guys are making my nipples hard!
Here's the real deal Big Deal, I'm looking for A spank able tity clamp wearing gent like you..2x a week at least.surely we can work something out.knock those Donations down & I will buy you sexy G-string silk Tbacks with matching titty clamps. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Can I just contribute, Savannah, to your Big Deal Titty Clamp (BDTC) sessions? My only caveat is that you have to video it and post it.. but just in the Powder Room. I’m sure that requirement is no big deal...
Friday 7/5 at Sugar Creek. Which bathroom stall will be you ?
I was going to ask if malwoody's mgmnt fee is a percentage or flat rate.
But, I realized that if he can easily get Big D into Jack in the Box, that question is not applicable.
What the hell have I been missing out on KC?!😲🥰