New to ECCIE in Louisville KY

Hi there, New to ECCIE but not new to this biz. I've been around for several years with absolutely NO problems, legal or otherwise.

I am located near Eastern Pkwy and Poplar Level
Available most days 10a-10p
Offering 60 or 90 mins.
I do not have a 30 min option

If you want a relaxation massage with a mature, no drama, glass half full attitude then please plan to visit me soon. I have a friendly personality and a style that will make you forget all your troubles. I don't smoke or do drugs

I've been told that my relaxation massages are "the best I've ever had" and "exactly what I needed!" Most people are surprised by the quality of my work. I've been told I have amazing hands

If this is a first time experience for you, I understand the nervousness and discomfort you may be feeling. I have been told that I put people at ease quickly and I specialize in first-timers

I love what I do and it shows in my work. Almost everyone who comes to see me comes back for more. You will be happy and smiling when you leave.

What you see is what you get. I send more pics in reply to your email. My pics are accurate (except most people feel that I look better in person)

Please contact me if you are serious about scheduling.
I am a real person offering a real massage - I will not send you to a website, etc
Attached Images File Type: jpg me5.jpg (89.1 KB, 42 views)