Trump tells all Americans to get the fuck out of Iraq...

• WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 08:20 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ion/ar-BBYzYb2

So are we going to leave this region or start another War....this time with Iran, fought in Iraq?
  • oeb11
  • 01-03-2020, 08:29 AM
ftw - that decision rests with the Iranian clergy - you are a terrorism apologist.
oeb,
You're correct, but Iraq is still an active war zone.
[QUOTE=WTF
So are we going to leave this region or start another War....this time with Iran, fought in Iraq?[/QUOTE]

No one has been able to answer that question for twenty years, I doubt the fat lying bastard has an answer.

He abandoned the Kurds on the battlefield and allowed Russian mercenaries to occupy US facilities in Kurd territory. He can scratch those folks off his Allie list.
ftw - that decision rests with the Iranian clergy - you are a terrorism apologist. Originally Posted by oeb11
You are a naughty little girls, who needs a good spankings, oebsy. Never forgets that! LOLLING YOU!
  • oeb11
  • 01-03-2020, 09:15 AM
YR-hh - keep up your insults.

you are bucking to join the "band"!
We should really leave that entire region alone and focus on America !
YR-hh - keep up your insults.

you are bucking to join the "band"! Originally Posted by oeb11
Are yous threatenings me with some kind of action, oebsy? Give your tampons a tug! Yous have been calling others posters names and insulting them nonstops since yesterday.

Maybe yous should “lawyer out.”
Are yous threatenings me with some kind of action, oebsy? Give your tampons a tug! Yous have been calling others posters names and insulting them nonstops since yesterday.

Maybe yous should “lawyer out.” Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You are used to getting a verbal spanking for all your inappropriate postings, aren't you?
We should really leave that entire region alone and focus on America ! Originally Posted by Cbvxtrex
Except we want the oil.
It's not necessary to lick the balls of a dead terrorist just to prove you're ant- Trump.
lets get'em out and nuke 'em

nuke'em till the fucking sand glows!
Regardless of what the media is posting ..
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/03/p...-us/index.html
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY IN IRAN.
��
����������������you go Trump��
He needed to do that to those 2
Greedy Ass Corrupt Motherfuckers..now there will be positive changes and he is being Praised like it's nobody's business in Many other parts of the world for pulling the trigger.

I know a guy came in crying he was so happy that's from that region and had to bust a nut!��������..seriously!!
Regardless of what the media is posting ..
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/03/p...-us/index.html
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY IN IRAN.
��
����������������you go Trump��
He needed to do that to those 2
Greedy Ass Corrupt Motherfuckers..now there will be positive changes and he is being Praised like it's nobody's business in Many other parts of the world for pulling the trigger.

I know a guy came in crying he was so happy that's from that region and had to bust a nut!��������..seriously!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
There’s never a good day in Iran. Try a vacation there. Let us know how it worked out. And don’t forget to pack a few burkas.
No one has been able to answer that question for twenty years, I doubt the fat lying bastard has an answer.

He abandoned the Kurds on the battlefield and allowed Russian mercenaries to occupy US facilities in Kurd territory. He can scratch those folks off his Allie list. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Wrong AGAIN. Do you ever do any research to see if what comes out of your mouth has any factual basis?

https://apnews.com/2a0292eceae745be990f217b8cf654b3

Partnership with Kurds against IS still strong

The Kurds will never stop working with us in that region because it is their best interest to do so even if we don't do everything they would like us to do. We will never take up arms or fly missions against Turkey as long as they are a NATO ally and the Kurds know this. Fighting ISIS is in the Kurds interest even more than ours and they will not refuse to work with America.