So... NWA...

It looks like I'm going to be making a pit stop in the area and thought-- why not see about making it a little longer of a pit stop?

Soooo-- the big question is... any warnings for a woman who has never---ever----ever been to the area? Must go places? Hotels to avoid?
Crystal Bridges is nice
Hey Grace. I am assuming you'll arrive at XNA airport on Walton Blvd there are several nice places but if your only be here for the night there's a motel just north of the air port
Grace, for selfish reasons. I'd be interested in visiting the attention whore in the middle. Lol
Grace, for selfish reasons. I'd be interested in visiting the attention whore in the middle. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
I agree with Baconman on that.
Hey Grace. I am assuming you'll arrive at XNA airport on Walton Blvd there are several nice places but if your only be here for the night there's a motel just north of the air port Originally Posted by CatMan4u

Alas-- I won't be able to see your fine International Airport.. I'm a driving sort of girl
Oh ok so what kind of place you like to stay at
I "think" I've already found my hotel. I try to stay in nicer places-- single woman, traveling alone-- I don't like having to worry about my safety or the safety of my car.

Bigger question is-- I need one or two "must try" restaurants in the area-- non-chain are always preferred. I'm going to be there for a couple days now so-- may as well enjoy it while I'm there
I can't help you on that one
I don't eat out much
Since I am a old farm boy cracker barrel is my go to
My favorite place is at the Y
Oh the Y? I'll be sure to take you to breakfast there

I don't eat out often when I'm home-- but on the road-- I do like to try new places. Its part of the fun of traveling around.
Wrights BBQ in Johnson is world class
Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, Walk-On’s in Rogers, and Market Place in Springdale. And for something to see try Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville.
I've had so many suggestions of Crystal Bridges that I had to Google it.

Yup... that's a must do.
Tavola
Blu seafood
Scotch and soda (Berretto)
Meld for lunch
Wrights BBQ
Sushi House
Doe’s Eat Place (steak)