Two new forum suggestions... We have everything else, so why not....

Finance and Theoretical physics

Finance: Many of us know a few things in finance, but none of us know it all and I'm willing to bet most providers like me know very, very little comparatively.

Advice from covered calls to saving and investment portfolios for those of us interested (and I'm very, very interested.)

Theoretical Physics:
OK seriously we HAVE to get this one. I want to have awesome discussions and learn theory's I've never heard about. We spend so much time here, I present we have a forum for something not many of us would have much contact with if we didn't watch SciFi. Fuck me with math TNTangie!!!!
Along with those.....How 'bout a "Days of Our Lives" forum where the drama starved can go to beat dead horses while we get on with discussing important things like fuckin'.
Along with those.....How 'bout a "Days of Our Lives" forum where the drama starved can go to beat dead horses while we get on with discussing important things like fuckin'. Originally Posted by Hercules
That forum would have the most threads as well as pages, and by the same handful of people all the time.
  • CJ7
  • 01-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Sittin' on the porch in a rockin' chair whittlin' a stick ...

Thangs shore have changed. Seems like I remember waaaaay back in 01 when a feller wanted to dip his stick in some strange, there was a place he could find bout damn near all he wanted, then tell his pals all about it. T'werent no this that or tother bout it.

Theoretical Physics:
OK seriously we HAVE to get this one. I want to have awesome discussions and learn theory's I've never heard about. We spend so much time here, I present we have a forum for something not many of us would have much contact with if we didn't watch SciFi. Fuck me with math TNTangie!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Please, yes! Great idea!!
Heh
Theoretical Physics: [/B][/I][/U][/SIZE] OK seriously we HAVE to get this one. I want to have awesome discussions and learn theory's I've never heard about. We spend so much time here, I present we have a forum for something not many of us would have much contact with if we didn't watch SciFi. Fuck me with math TNTangie!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I vote with Kayla & Dannie:
  • L.A.
  • 01-24-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm too stupid to know if you're joking or not.

Theoretical Physics:
OK seriously we HAVE to get this one. I want to have awesome discussions and learn theory's I've never heard about. We spend so much time here, I present we have a forum for something not many of us would have much contact with if we didn't watch SciFi. Fuck me with math TNTangie!!!![/QUOTE]

BAZINGA!!!!
Sittin' on the porch in a rockin' chair whittlin' a stick ...
Originally Posted by CJ7
You took me back to Tennessee, sitting on the front porch with papa! The smell...good oh days! Thanks!

Regards to forums...sure why not!

More forums = more hits = more money for St Chris and friends!
Maybe we can combine the welcome wagon, finance, and theoretical physics. That way, when a new girl comes on board, she can get a briefing on managing her money and opine on Occam's razor, too.

The mods can all be girls, and they can each serve one-year terms, making sure we always have young, new providers managing the forum. All the posting would be by our sisters. Guys would come and just look at hot pics.
If the mods were all ladies we could read a post without having to correct the spelling!

Theoretical Physics:
OK seriously we HAVE to get this one. I want to have awesome discussions and learn theory's I've never heard about. We spend so much time here, I present we have a forum for something not many of us would have much contact with if we didn't watch SciFi. Fuck me with math TNTangie!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Really? Meh... Theoretical Physics is for those uncoordinated twits that can't tie their shoes and still live with mommy.

APPLIED Physics is where the serious who get things done hang out.
Attached Images File Type: jpg rocket-science.jpg (37.7 KB, 113 views)
Another way to raise the intellectual level of the board:
When a session is initiated, the client hands the provider the cost of the session and she hands him a quadratic equation to solve. He has one minute - if he fails she keeps the money and he leaves with no services performed. She reports the test results in Coed, where the rest of us get to berate the mathmatically challenged & congratulate those who passed.
Please, yes! Great idea!! Originally Posted by Dannie
I used to think that ladies liked gifts like flowers and chocolate, but if I ever get to see Dannie I think I'm taking along a textbook on String Theory or Loop Quantum Gravity. For Kayla, maybe "Options as a Strategic Investment" would be a hit!

Theoretical Physics:
OK seriously we HAVE to get this one. I want to have awesome discussions and learn theory's I've never heard about. We spend so much time here, I present we have a forum for something not many of us would have much contact with if we didn't watch SciFi. Fuck me with math TNTangie!!!!

BAZINGA!!!! Originally Posted by Mesquitor
Sheldon, is that you?