Richardson Eateries

Hi All,

Staying in the Richardson area for the week, can anyone recommend a nice restaurant(s) in the area. The hotel am staying at is upscale but the food at the restaurant is not.

Thanks
What kind of food do you like, and are you looking for a mid-level meal or something really upscale? Several areas with concentrations of restaurants if you're willing to drive a little. In Plano along 75, or on Preston, or along the Tollway, or the Shops at Legacy at the Tollway & Legacy. In Addison along Belt Line around Preston or the Tollway is restaurant row. If you're a meat eater and want something a bit upscale try Fogo de Chao on Belt Line.
Am kind of a foodie so I enjoy all types of food. Along the 75 is probably best since that is what am familiar with and with the weather I rather not stray too far from the hotel or the office.

I love meat so am going to check out fogo, how about a BBQ or taco place?
If you're in Richardson on 75 you're close to Spring Creek BBQ at 75 & Belt Line, a local favorite although maybe not the best. I think there was a thread a while back on BBQ in DFW, you might try search. For Tacos or TexMex see the current thread in this Sandbox. There's a Chuy's on 75 just north of Parker in Plano. Also Pappasito's on 75 around Spring Valley in Richardson, again a local favorite although maybe not the best but still pretty good.

You really should drive down Belt Line in Addison around Preston and the Tollway. Lots of good places there.
Thanks for all recommendations
best pizza I have ever had, Pizza Villa, SE corner Beltline & 75
Richardson TX
Billw's recommendations are good. There's just about anything as you head up 75. Love and War in Texas is a fun place at Plano Parkway and 75...east side. Live music.

http://www.loveandwarintexas.com/

Bone Daddy's at Spring Valley and 75 has scantily clad hot young waitresses and Texas fare.