Dose anyone else like potato chip sandwiches

Dose anyone else out there like potato chip sandwiches?

You take Lays potato chips and crush them between two
slices of bread. Takes 15 seconds and there you go.

Nothing I like better than a Singapore Sling and a nice
Potato Chip Sandwich.

How about a Grilled Cheese Sandwich where you
(Don't try this at home kids) turn the bread toaster
on it's side and insert a piece of bread with cheese
on it. Then you have to turn the bread in a circle
and make sure the toaster doesn't pop it out onto
the floor.

I call it a Trailer Park Grilled Cheese.

Any other weird food concoctions or creations anybody like?

Iv'e had a few Singapore Slings and a Potato Chip Sandwich.
Maybe that's why I started this Thread.
  • PT4ME
  • 01-28-2012, 12:57 AM
<----------"guilty!" (pickle sandwichs too)

When I was growing up, we ate a lot of "jam sandwichs" (two pieces of bread, jammed together)
What the hell is a Singapore Sling?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-28-2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks Ze. Learn something every damn day!
When I was a teenager I would eat ham and cheese sandwiches with nacho cheese Doritos on it with mustard. Wich is funny, cause I don't eat yellow mustard on anything else but a Fletcher's corny dog. I think I might have to go get some...it's been ages sine this concoction has even crossed my mind.

As far as weird stuff....my grandmother used to give us peanut butter, banana, and miracle whip sandwiches. I still eat those every few months. I have been getting friends addicted to them my entire life, I dunno what it is...but they are amazing. Sounds nasty, but give it a shot (don't use real mayo).
The Sling is reported to have been one of
Ernest Hemingway and Hunter S Thompson's
favorite drinks.

" Enjoy every sandwich ": Warren Zevon.
  • motor
  • 01-28-2012, 12:11 PM
i had spagetti sandwhiches, mash potato sandwhiches and peanut butter and potato chip as well
I like a Crunchy peanut butter sandwich loaded with green olives. YUM
  • chud
  • 01-28-2012, 09:59 PM
My ex used to go crazy when eating out; I would order both fries and mashed potatoes. I would use the fries to dip in the mashed potatoes like a spoon and eat them. She always acted like I was being disgusting. I do love me some potatoes.
When I was a teenager I would eat ham and cheese sandwiches with nacho cheese Doritos on it with mustard. Wich is funny, cause I don't eat yellow mustard on anything else but a Fletcher's corny dog. I think I might have to go get some...it's been ages sine this concoction has even crossed my mind.

As far as weird stuff....my grandmother used to give us peanut butter, banana, and miracle whip sandwiches. I still eat those every few months. I have been getting friends addicted to them my entire life, I dunno what it is...but they are amazing. Sounds nasty, but give it a shot (don't use real mayo). Originally Posted by Vitruvian
I still eat homemade tuna salad sandwiches with nacho cheese Doritos on it. Or use the nacho cheese Doritos and dip out the tuna salad from a bowl.
hi new to eccie how do i post for myself on here do you know ? can you explain how
thanks so much amber
hi new to eccie how do i post for myself on here do you know ? can you explain how
thanks so much amber
2144366900 Originally Posted by amberjessicarose
If you want to start a new thread just click on
NEW THREAD at the top of the page and there you go.

I also used to make a concoction that I called Swamp Water.
You mix Beer and Dill Pickle Juice. You can also add some
Lemon or Lime Juice if you like, and Crushed Ice.
I don't like just potato chip sandwiches, but I'd fucking LOVE doritos / cheeto's on ham or turkey and swiss sandwiches with mayo.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-30-2012, 05:17 AM
One of my favs as a kid was leftover mashed potatoes and two slices of cheap white bread.(with or without chips)

bojulay- you may need to check out geniusman's thread in this sandbox named "movies"....