soo what's up

Hi everyone

came back from my vacation to see that no one lol has started any convos or like anything, what is up guys!!!! Over in upstate area they chit chat sway, let's do this lol

muah
Albany tends to be a bit more conservative. Many members stay on the DL.
Unfortunately that makes for boring conversation.
Hanging out, watching some sports. Working on a side business... gotta make the money to play with you fine ladies
Hanging out, watching some sports. Working on a side business... gotta make the money to play with you fine ladies Originally Posted by engadget
Go you!!
im not aware of the situation .. been away in ESPANA !!!! ole !!!!
I was in hope more would start posting with the lack Buff & ROC. It may still, yet take longer than I was thinkin
I do tend to read allot more than I post. I will try to remedy that, and do my bit to help this new area flourish.

My hobbying is also having to take a back seat for now, while I work on financing another project.

Hopefully long term, that will lead to having more hobby funds

Oh what a tangled we weave lol

As if I wasnt stressed enough.
I do tend to read allot more than I post. I will try to remedy that, and do my bit to help this new area flourish.

My hobbying is also having to take a back seat for now, while I work on financing another project.

Hopefully long term, that will lead to having more hobby funds

Oh what a tangled we weave lol

As if I wasnt stressed enough.
. Originally Posted by EnglishGent
I know that story all too much! I'm hoping for a similar outcome!
Love the smilies Super cute
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I bet ya say that to all the boys errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no problem
  • Tiger
  • 04-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Hi everyone

came back from my vacation to see that no one lol has started any convos or like anything, what is up guys!!!! Over in upstate area they chit chat sway, let's do this lol

muah Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt

Conspiracy Theory:
Hmmm, seems like vern has been quiet for a bit and it corresponds with your vacation.... did you leave him tied up in the closet he built for you?
[QUOTE=Tiger;1052691301]Conspiracy Theory:
Hmmm, seems like vern has been quiet for a bit and it corresponds with your vacation.... did you leave him tied up in the closet he built for you? [/QUOT

Omg good thing you mentioned something i forgot. vern I'm on my way honey
  • Tiger
  • 04-14-2013, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE=Veronicaboyt;1052691420]
Conspiracy Theory:
Hmmm, seems like vern has been quiet for a bit and it corresponds with your vacation.... did you leave him tied up in the closet he built for you? [/QUOT

Omg good thing you mentioned something i forgot. vern I'm on my way honey Originally Posted by Tiger

I hope you left him food and water!
[QUOTE=Tiger;1052691463]

I hope you left him food and water! Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
I stuck grilled cheese under the door I tried pb and j but it made a mess
sweet