Why do men wish they could be women...

It confounds me how much I take myself for granted, even to the point of being bored with my looks, or unfazed ...no longer impressive being pretty

I don't take full advantage of my womanhood. But the times I have i.e wearing silk stockings with a dress or skirt & blouse... a little lipstick... HOW MUCH MALE ATTENTION/admiration I've gotten and courtesy

I mean, guys can't wrap their head around a woman in silk stockings

I mean... look around in real life. Women dress as men now or god awful taste

I grew up being tom boyish myself then living in pants n suits ...loved the look ....

But will never compare as to when I dress as a woman ...and literally crowds part.

I was doing bit of shopping recently, looking up suede black elegant pumps mmm darn expensive too... but, something about a quality pair of heels on a woman comparison to cheap

I love Italian pumps (hint, hint) xmas is around the corner...

I love deep, elegant, striking colors, rose, jade, classic black leather ...

I love being worshipped, my shoes gently removed, feet kissed, rubbed, toe sucking... teeth

My stockings removed, if I'm wearing them

My legs, feet caressed

Love my feet in a man's hands ...with lotion.

That's where they belong

Your hands, my feet...
How do you like a woman to dress...

Or dress you
Women have a penis envy, they are always wanting to fuck you.
Bit of a broad statement Zabrina. I love women but have absolutely no desire to be one.
Beautiful embroidered fine silk stockings.... I only wear these during holidays, winter... it makes me feel sexy during those cold months

I like black, nude that compliments my olive complexion, burgundy, navy ...I like being surprised !!! :0

Besides, I can take them off, wrap them around your precious neck afterwards.... you'd like the feel of that.
You are getting me all excited now Zabrina. Any man, gender misplaced or not, would love you to do that to them.
So many women look so masculine these days. I think it is important to notice the effect the OP has when she fully embraces a feminine look. I am sure Zabrina is beautiful but as she points out, she is reacted to when she dresses up. Why can’t more people, men and woman, enjoy dressing up?
Zabrina, I love winter wear on a lady!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1496064

IB
...Besides, I can take them off, wrap them around your precious neck afterwards.... you'd like the feel of that. Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Ahhh ... plenty of men would just adore that!!!

You are getting me all excited now Zabrina. Any man, gender misplaced or not, would love you to do that to them. Originally Posted by justabloke
Agreed.

So many women look so masculine these days. I think it is important to notice the effect the OP has when she fully embraces a feminine look. I am sure Zabrina is beautiful but as she points out, she is reacted to when she dresses up. Why can’t more people, men and woman, enjoy dressing up? Originally Posted by myfavhobby
I don't like to dress up anymore. I wear a lot of lingerie regularly, and that's good enough for me. I don't know the why's of why I don't care to get all prettified, but it's not important to me these days.

What is the MOST important is for me to be present. And to be authentic, which is becoming a tired buzzword in this world these days. However, it works.

So for me, I don't judge people by what they wear. But neither do I wish to be judged because during the day, and this is most days, I wear jeans and a shirt ... with little makeup. Freshly washed hair. A little perfume. Some powder.

Men don't seem to mind.
In answer to your original question: I think the only reason a man would want to be a woman is for sex. We men feel that an intelligent, attractive woman can have sex pretty much any time she wants. Men are easy that way, especially young ones. Men have to work harder for it. Like my friend always says, he just figures for men begging is a standard part of foreplay.

As for women having penis envy, I have to laugh at what a beautiful woman told me once on that subject, and I quote: "Why would I have penis envy. I can get one whenever I want."

Think about it.
In answer to your original question: I think the only reason a man would want to be a woman is for sex. We men feel that an intelligent, attractive woman can have sex pretty much any time she wants. Men are easy that way, especially young ones. Men have to work harder for it. Like my friend always says, he just figures for men begging is a standard part of foreplay.

As for women having penis envy, I have to laugh at what a beautiful woman told me once on that subject, and I quote: "Why would I have penis envy. I can get one whenever I want."

Think about it. Originally Posted by IanFleming

Well women have half the money and all the pussy..so that is a good enough reason I would want to be a woman!..

As far as sex goes. Yes women have it easy. They really do not have to do much to satisfy a man.. and they can get it anytime they want to.

I do know this. When a man turns down a woman for sex,they lose their minds.. I have turned down many a woman..( various reasons from being to drunk, ugly or just not my type)

They get mad as hell, start to call me gay and all kinds of names.. its quite sad actually ..
I usually like to wear what the man wants...or if I don't have it, he buys it for me and brings it to me.

As for women having penis envy, I have to laugh at what a beautiful woman told me once on that subject, and I quote: "Why would I have penis envy. I can get one whenever I want." think about it. Originally Posted by IanFleming
I agree - a male colleague of mine once said" I love sex so much that if I had been a woman I would have been a whore" .
How do you like a woman to dress... Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
In a potato sack and high heels bringing me another jug o shine XXX