How many submissive men threads will Zabrina post?

Seriously, what is the over/under for this week?

There are already 7 on this page.

Zabrina, we get it, OK? You like submissive guys.

But all of your threads could have been combined into one thread. Two tops.
yeah there's that but where is she out of?. any photos?
yeah there's that but where is she out of?. any photos? Originally Posted by ftango4
Google her name.
Google her name. Originally Posted by justabloke

I did. She does nothing for me. And I like FEMDOM action. Isn't there a way in settings to block her so don't have to read her drivel???

R14
I did. She does nothing for me. And I like FEMDOM action. Isn't there a way in settings to block her so don't have to read her drivel???

R14 Originally Posted by Rec1166

You could just not get on her submissive men threads.
Well, since she is filling up the 'Another Realm' forum with threads curiosity got hold of me. Read a couple of her threads, and found I'm not interested and will stay out of her threads in the future. Other than to answer some WKs reply. Have a nice day.

R14

You could just not get on her submissive men threads. Originally Posted by brianjackson
For a while I thought that there was enough interest that the submissive men could have their own category and we could have Another Realm back, but then I realized it was just her. And maybe 2 guys.
Well, since she is filling up the 'Another Realm' forum with threads curiosity got hold of me. Read a couple of her threads, and found I'm not interested and will stay out of her threads in the future. Other than to answer some WKs reply. Have a nice day.

Then why worry about blocking her? IF you don't go into her threads then it doesn't matter.

WK reply? Let me guess you see WKs everywhere.
Unless someone is posting an ad, or it's a topic that is exceptionally vile (and that is open to interpretation), we do not remove topics or close topics once they've been started.

I agree that Zabrina is posting a lot of threads. In one topic, I did reply that it seemed that Zabrina is doing a lot of reflective thinking.

Perhaps she is searching for answers? I don't know. Respond if you feel like it. Or do not.

However, her topics will not be removed, or closed, unless there is a compelling reason to do so.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Elisabeth
But all of your threads could have been combined into one thread. Two tops. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Combining a few threads? That's a good idea. I'll take another look at the topics and see if that's possible with what has been presented.

Thanks,
Elisabeth

If the pictures are accurate, I'd hit that all night if she ordered me to. I would totally let her have her way with me short of a punch in the nose from her to me. lol. Let me know next time you are in Dallas if you are real. Bring it Mommie. Let's party!
I for one love her posts, but I freely admit to being very submissive. If you don't like them, don't read them. There are lots of threads on Another Realm that I never open.
It would be different if she responded to the replies and questions within those threads, instead of just tossing out random nuggets of introspection and generalizations while watching posters fawn over her.
Consider the woman...
Her power...
Her mystery...

And then pontificate on Her musings, as She express them in glorious detail;
She is writing -- you are reading -- and that brings Her power -- and you as well.

And you pore over every word, not wanting Her to stop,
Because She is worth notice and acclaim.

And worship.
Combining a few threads? That's a good idea. I'll take another look at the topics and see if that's possible with what has been presented.

Thanks,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Mods here in Austin combine threads all the time!

IB