Blow & Go / BBBJCIM

To all concerned: Lubbock providers especially as well as you guys.

Why is a Blow and Go BBBJCIM so hard to come by? Why is it that so very few providers of a blow and go BBBJCIM? Even is a provider does offer a BBBJCIM in a session it seems that they are unwilling to offer said service for quick visit.

Why is that?

I can only thnk of 3 ECCIE providers that will do a Blow and Go in Lubbock at reasonable or a rate that is less than the rate of a half hour session. BP also seems to be almost a strike out also when it comes to a Blow and Go.

Any of you providers willing to open up your menu for us guys in the market for such services? Any you guys have any Intel you can share on who to call for a Blow and Go?
Me personally i will do a b&g but never in a car i dont care how many reviews you have..simple safety.. as for cim..oh no..most of the el paso gents know that i work closely with the el paso health dept testing dancers/walkers/anyone i can.. its my way of paying it forward..thru the outreach i have helped a few away from managers and learned way too much about std's to go bare fs anything!! In face i recently asked crypt if i could post /host a party but with the rules as such i can not say/do certain things. This is high risk..is it worth your life?? It is supposed to be fun not harmful..
This is wjy i opened up a QV with myself..seeing a need for a b&g type of situation with a safe reputable provider.. i believe knowledge is power and i like feeling powerfull, so if i can show ya'll tjat i honestly careby giving you the best b&g with a lil knowledge(power) then i've done my job!! Just my opinion.. my lil asshole..whatever you want to call it..by the way i carry my testing results on me at all times!! To explain..this is how i stay clean and safe!! Try to think with the big jr and not the lil one.in the heat of the moment..
Who are the 3 good b&g girls on here?
Who are the 3 good b&g girls on here? Originally Posted by steve.smithlbk

Samantha on BP or VP Thirdchild
SamanthaK421 was doing quick visit BBBJCIM specials. I don't have any current info on her.
CindyS the VP you reviewed is the third.

Me personally i will do a b&g but never in a car i dont care how many reviews you have..simple safety.. as for cim..oh no... Originally Posted by Lucky Lady
Lucky Lady

You tell us in my thread in the coed discussion "CIM ..oh no" yet you reply "If only I was home" to the thread below from El Paso in which two gents are looking for a B&G with a CIM.

You seem to be contradicting yourself or a the very least misleading the two gents in believing the services they seek will are indeed available and can be provided by you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1357542

I'm not sure what would happen if one or both of these guys made an appointment based on your reply to their post. Then made the donation only to find the CIM was not available.
If only i was home..i would try to oblige best i can for the local area but to be be clear i would not offer cim. I will not lie and say i have not.. with those gents, i have over time known them well and we did have.current testing. I would not offer in a initial meeting. I can see how that would have been contradicting and i apologize. I hope this clears it up.. I typically ask for a "warning" lol..or cover to completion
I appreciate the clarification.

I normally wouldn't have said anything but this hit close to home.

I made an appointment for a CIM. I was assured the CIM would indeed be available. The service I was assured of getting came nowhere close to happening.

Needless to say I was unsatisfied due to the not achieving the CIM. No explanation or apology was offered. I left unhappy and immediately became an ex-client.
I appreciate the clarification.

I normally wouldn't have said anything but this hit close to home.

I made an appointment for a CIM. I was assured the CIM would indeed be available. The service I was assured of getting came nowhere close to happening.

Needless to say I was unsatisfied due to the not achieving the CIM. No explanation or apology was offered. I left unhappy and immediately became an ex-client. Originally Posted by busternutzs
Buster, I guess I know who you are talking about !!
  • TTX
  • 04-22-2015, 09:14 AM
Buster - you know I've advocated for a "daty & go" (which would include COT or on body)
Buster, I guess I know who you are talking about !! Originally Posted by delimex007
This I wanna know...who delimex007?
Hey guys as far as a bbbj on the go I will do but I'm with Lady Luck no CIM any where else is great but just not that. I have a few clients who I provide that for and we can come up with a reasonable price.
Let me know ����
Im with you lana..actually.. prefer below the neck..