p411

So I have been hiatus for a couple of months due to my real life job and haven't posted much. I went to p411 this week and seen the ad boards are closed. What relivance does the site play in the hobby now?
I believe that the ad boards had only been around for a year or two, so I don't think it makes that much difference. As far as I know, it is still the easiest way for verification.

IMO though, it has become somewhat less useful since they had to stop letting the girls indicate what activities they participate in. I know there is still a fairly sterile list of activities, but not being able to find out from a provider's profile whether she does bbbjcim or greek or whatever has been a detriment. Of course you can still read the reviews to get the information, but being an inherently lazy person, I have a problem with that. ;-)
The ad boards were shut down pretty recently. I think they needed to much effort for the site owners. You can still post your ad in the respective city and state that you are in or visiting.

P411 is such a valuable tool for both providers and hobbyists for screening and making sure that they are verified.
I believe that the ad boards had only been around for a year or two, so I don't think it makes that much difference. As far as I know, it is still the easiest way for verification.

IMO though, it has become somewhat less useful since they had to stop letting the girls indicate what activities they participate in. I know there is still a fairly sterile list of activities, but not being able to find out from a provider's profile whether she does bbbjcim or greek or whatever has been a detriment. Of course you can still read the reviews to get the information, but being an inherently lazy person, I have a problem with that. ;-) Originally Posted by Ray McKigney
I liked the activities listed - but a lot of the times those were just there - the providers just listed those but did not participate in the activities they listed. In the Dallas forums - quite a few guys complained that when they asked a provider about a certain activity that was listed in their P411 site - the provider had no clue what he was talking about or said that they dont offer it.
That is a good point delimex007. In particular, I learned that a lot of girls had no idea what tuma meant. A lot thought it meant "thumb up my ass" and were quite surprised when I explained that it wasn't their thumb that they were offering to put up my ass.
Houston Coed Forum discussion....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1357217
That is a good point delimex007. In particular, I learned that a lot of girls had no idea what tuma meant. A lot thought it meant "thumb up my ass" and were quite surprised when I explained that it wasn't their thumb that they were offering to put up my ass. Originally Posted by Ray McKigney
Now , that is funny !!
i quit using it because it seems of little value in the 806.
I think it is a great verification tool. Would you rather a guy pay 100 bucks a year to have access to it or have to ask for his 2 references Brie? But ya, now that ad boards and activities are gone...I am going for life member status
It's pretty useful for traveling. I hardly have any use for it in West Texas, but when I'm on the road it has delivered up some high quality hobby experiences. Generally I pair it with TER when I'm in a city without much Eccie presence. TER for the Reviews... P411 to get the appointment made...

It might be useful to a West Texas provider simply because there are traveling hobbyists passing through with P411 who may have never heard of Eccie. You might hesitate to talk to the dude if he has no local references, until you see that he has 37 "OK's" on P411.
I quit using it too, i found it held no value for me.
I appreciate everyone's feedback and also agree that its still a valid reference check . i will admit it was always secondary on my to do list when it came to advertising but always felt when it came to a member of p411 u know they are for real. Sad to see the ad boards go
Houston Coed Forum discussion....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1357217 Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I found this very helpful and entertaining thank u
You're very welcome Brie