10 Things To Know About Mohammed Emwazi, or 'Jihadi John'

I hope this motherfucker enjoys his time of being the object of a US and world-wide all-out manhunt that won't stop until he is dead or locked in a cage for the rest of his life.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6761784.html
I would like special forces to apprehend him on the QT and cut his head off. With a dull knife.
I can think of many things that should be done to this pos. Cutting his head is way to quick. This fucker should suffer excruciating pain for a long fucking time.
I hope this motherfucker enjoys his time of being the object of a US and world-wide all-out manhunt that won't stop until he is dead or locked in a cage for the rest of his life.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6761784.html Originally Posted by timpage
What if we were to find out that Jihadi John is really one of our Registered Idiot Klan, errr Clan members?
Yep. Kill him. War is over. Go home.
Yep. Kill him. War is over. Go home. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Like killing UBL ended the war on terror, right?
11.) Donated to the Clinton Foundation.
11.) Donated to the Clinton Foundation. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Prove it
  • R.M.
  • 02-26-2015, 11:17 PM
He should have been left on the floor at the abortion clinic...
He should have been left on the floor at the abortion clinic... Originally Posted by R.M.
That's not a nice thing to say about Lama!
I would like special forces to apprehend him on the QT and cut his head off. With a dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why drag me into this?
What if we were to find out that Jihadi John is really one of our Registered Idiot Klan, errr Clan members? Originally Posted by bigtex
How about we all let you be a decoy for his next beheading. Right before he drags that knife across your red neck you can grab him. You up for that gig tough guy?

Jim
You forgot one thing; The Obama people blew a UK operation by announcing his name. The UK had his name months ago and have been trying to track him down. They hoped that thinking he was invisible that he might leave Iraq and get caught in another country....so much for that plan now.
ISIS will kill him. His usefulness has expired.
You forgot one thing; The Obama people blew a UK operation by announcing his name. The UK had his name months ago and have been trying to track him down. They hoped that thinking he was invisible that he might leave Iraq and get caught in another country....so much for that plan now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Months is the usual standard for giving time. That is what Bush gave Saddam to get his WMS'S out ti Syria. Or was it years?