If you could have a sexual superpower...

So as I sipped my coffee and attempted to acclimate myself with the sunshine, chirping birds and deal with the reminance of a hefeweizen induced hangover, I thought about sexual supepowers.

Now there are endless powers that one could ask for and are only bound by ones imagination. However, I like simplicity. So while the thought of having the power to turn my tongue into a penis, grow two dicks, a cock that shakes like that quake in San Andreas or breathing though my ears, I went simple.

My cum would taste like Nuetella. Never again would a woman complain of CIM. Actually it would evolve into cum on toast, cum on fruit and cum into this Tupperware cuz I'm taking this tasty jizz home for a snack.

So that's mine....what would you choose?
I would love to have sexual insight. The psychic ability to "see" the a ladies pleasure spots and to know the correct method of manipulation to cause her maximum orgasmage! I would be a very popular guy, lol!
flexibility of my body....like a rubberman type thing

that way I could get in any position I ever dreamed of trying!!
What do you mean....Could have??
The ability to make my penis any size i wanted. So if the provider actually prefers a smaller dingaling i will keep it the size i have, but if she wants the long fat D i can accomadate her.

What its all i got i mean shit whatelse a dude with a micro dinky gunna want.
The ability to make my penis any size i wanted. So if the provider actually prefers a smaller dingaling i will keep it the size i have, but if she wants the long fat D i can accomadate her.

What its all i got i mean shit whatelse a dude with a micro dinky gunna want. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I think that would be mine too. And maybe to be able to always cum no matter what. I can stay hard now but after about 3 pops I'm done for the day. Lol
Sometimes what sounds like a gift could be a curse.
Breath through my ears.
remember that seen from the matrix where the french guys gives the woman an o.... through some kinda computer blah blah blah....
If you know what im talking about my power would be that without all the computer mumbo gumbo
If I could have a sexual super power it would be to squirt on command like 123 " open your mouth for squirt resuscitation " ( in my superxxx woman voice)
Multiple, 15 second, mind blowing, long string, cum dumping orgasms
I think mine would be....knowing the EXACT RIGHT TIME to ask for some pussy, when she's in the best mood to give up those panties. Any and all women, any time, any day, no matter what she's doing. Be it married, single, boyfriend, doesn't matter. If I'm in the vicinity, the moment would...'compel' me to make a move.

Perhaps the signal would be...her having a golden 'aura' about her.
The ability to make my balls and dick vibrate.
I would love to have sexual insight. The psychic ability to "see" the a ladies pleasure spots and to know the correct method of manipulation to cause her maximum orgasmage! I would be a very popular guy, lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You and I are in the same mode. you don't need to be psychic. First four to master: lips, nipples, clit and G spot. Those trigger others even they didn't know about. Can't get past lips, no hope.

Lips- oh heck. I won't become a sex trainer. Just test.
Just provide a sexual encounter that we both enjoy and agree that it was the best. I try every time.