The Great American Embarrassment!

Yo Donny, you said you were sending private investigators to Hawaii to check out the birther scandal. How'd that come out? You never told us! You didn't lie to us did you? Tell us it ain't so!

And from there the shit just flows and flows and flows!

32%, changes daily, of republican voters standing in line to get shit on by this buffoon. Fucking incredible and scary as hell. I take back 10% of the things I said about G.W.. He ain't shit compared to Donny!!!
Mod please freeze/blasterize this thread. It's so perfect... Thanks

Fucking "Donny"... LOLing

Some weird fucks on here.
Some weird fucks on here. Originally Posted by bambino

Yes and proud!!!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is someone trying to UNTHRONE the one and only ....

...... BIGTITSIDIOT2016?
Damn!!!! Bruce Dern has gone all to hell.
The Great American Embarrassment is Obama apologizing to the Arab world or anyone else who will listen. And, there were those BJs in the WH with a pudgy 21yr old intern. Oops.
The Great American Embarrassment is Obama apologizing to the Arab world or anyone else who will listen. And, there were those BJs in the WH with a pudgy 21yr old intern. Oops. Originally Posted by bambino
+1
Foreign Policy being dictated by President Obama, Susan "rat face" Rice, and John "Lurch" Kerry.

That's not an embarrassment, it's a joke.
Foreign Policy being dictated by President Obama, Susan "rat face" Rice, and John "Lurch" Kerry.

That's not an embarrassment, it's a joke. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't forget Hillary. Oh, what difference does it make now.
Is this another Benghazi threAD or another Obama threAD?
Is this another Benghazi threAD or another Obama threAD? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Well, just trying to point out to Doofusmars what a real "American Embarrassment" is.
The Great American Embarrassment is Obama apologizing to the Arab world or anyone else who will listen. And, there were those BJs in the WH with a pudgy 21yr old intern. Oops. Originally Posted by bambino
One distraction!

That's not an embarrassment, it's a joke. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Two distractions!

Is someone trying to UNTHRONE the one and only ....

...... BIGTITSIDIOT2016?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
3 distractions

Originally Posted by LexusLover
4 distractions!

Told one of my local yocals any response to my OP would be met with distractions and subject changes since that's how repugnant cons respond to anything they can't deal with.

How's the WMD hunt and Benghazi scandal investigation going for you repugnant cons anyway? Just say'n!

One distraction!

Two distractions!

3 distractions

4 distractions!

Told one of my local yocals any response to my OP would be met with distractions and subject changes since that's how repugnant cons respond to anything they can't deal with.

How's the WMD hunt and Benghazi scandal investigation going for you repugnant cons anyway? Just say'n!

Originally Posted by dumars
No, you are a distraction. And remarkably stupid.