Ankle Bracelets worn by married women

Just ran across an article that stated that ankle bracelets worn by married women are a sign or symbol that she is available for other men sexually with the consent or approval of her husband. Any thoughts or experiences with suggestive signs that may have gotten you laid at one point or another? I found that interesting?
  • RK2
  • 05-20-2019, 01:22 PM
I saw an article one time that said women walking around a grocery store with a pineapple upside down in their shopping cart meant the same thing?????
Who knows??
To be quite honest with you gentlemen I have never heard of either such Tale or sign meaning any such thing but I'm rather new to the game and this realm of the world so who knows does sound Corky LOL
Damn DD now when I go to the store I am looking at all the female ankles. may just print it out and when I find one give her a copy to read and she can laugh are cuss me out.
To be real in my younger days before I got any morals, I have fucked several married women in the work force that wore these on their ankles.
So really not sure but just may have been my good looks and great personality that made them want to give it up but I like the topic.
One redneck’s ‘scoping’ procedure-
Female-hair-relative size (must not be bigger stronger or have hands tougher than my own)-TITS!- ass-legs-face-eyes anything else interesting?
Pretty much in that order. Adornments never much garner up much concern. Trinkets can come or go. As long as I find her attractive. But the evaluation usually proceeds along that order.
Now, I also realize SHE may likewise be measuring up her prospective compadre also so. I know I start with 3 strikes 1-aged 2- bald 3-no giant. So I intentionally compensate with my winning personality. Lol.
Jus sayin.
Looking doesn't mean looking for yo ass. lol
What if a lady is single but just likes jewelry? I wear ankle bracelets often but no strings & damn sure no hubby
  • RyanM
  • 06-17-2019, 02:54 PM
I’ve seen this. She is called “hot wife”. She’s free to play and spouse says it’s okay
I Read ankle bracelet and immediately thought ankle monitor… Laugh out loud
I know a few single chicks who wear ankle jewelry. No husband or SO involved.
I am a hot wife and wear a hot wife collar w a harley davidson bell when i do mfm play.....i am fixing to order a hot wife anklet