Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hot little thing.
She’s short, under 5’ for sure
Nicely stacked on top with full C or D
Very nice slim body
Recommendation: No
I've seen so many fake promotion reviews of this sutdio that I generally by default does not trust anything about this studio.
I agree. There are a couple reviews that were probably not legit but their profiles have been banned.

I’ve been in the hobby for many years so hopefully I have proven myself lol
Why do you think it’s fake?
Do the girls look like the pictures - I understand the photos are "edited" and use best light, etc. The question is - If you look at the photo before going inside, how confident are you that you got the same girl? And how long does it take to realize that fact?

I think this should be a new metric we all use - how long from the time you first walk in until you are reasonably confident the girl you expected is the one that you met?

A = dead ringer, photo taken yesterday with my own phone;
B = good resemblance, not difficult to tell but may take a minute or two;
C = okay resemblance, had to get her in better light, think about it, I see same general features;
D = not good, still not really sure but sort of think it was her; after a few minutes I stopped trying to decide

F = no way that is the same girl; or photo was taken 30 years ago and still touched up, either way if you show up expecting the model in the photo, you will be disappointed.
Why do you think it’s fake? Originally Posted by lukin4luv

I can attest it is fake: (1) no mention of the piss poor communications and difficulty everyone else has trying to book with this agency; (2) it reads like someone writing a blog to promote a business; (3) the legitimate reviews all share one theme, the girls are double booked and next dude is standing at the door while you dress; (4) this guy claims he got the time he paid for . . . that alone is enough BS to make coffee trees produce in the desert; (5) booker does not ask for picture of hotel - verified that fact personally last night; (6) this booker does not communicate verbally, it is strictly text.

CAVEAT EMPTOR - read legit reviews and book through this agency at your own peril. If you do, just save the money, book cheapest package, don't be surprised if you are told to hide in the corner near the ice machine for a couple minutes and don't act shocked when there is a shadow of the next dude there when you leave. Use it for what it is worth, damn pretty girl who is too tired to pretend but willing to lie there while you bang your head against the headboard trying to decide if she is pretty enough to forego the GFE aspect.