Memoirs of a Geisha and the premium on cherry popping...

Now, I am definitely NOT A VIRGIN, but the thought occurred to me, what if???

WHAT IF...

A beautiful young (ideal age for you) coed (insert your ideal type here, both physical and intellectual) came along and advertised/auctioned off her first experience ever.

In this make-believe scenario, there would be positive scientific proof of her veracity (insert documentation here), so the buyer would be assured to get what he pays for.

Whats the going rate on this? Would it be appealing? I can think of several scenarios as to why this lady would be doing this, but have decided to leave open to everyone's individual and collective imagination.

For dicussion's sake...
She wouldn't be on this board.
How would one know she "absolutely" is a virgin and it wasn't just some marketing ploy?
Lol ... I missed the middle part of your post ... that's why I hate reading/posting on my phone
I wouldnt be interested in paying for one shot at a virgin, she would suck in bed.
You know I just saw that movie on Sunday. It was pretty good.
I wouldnt be interested in paying for one shot at a virgin, she would suck in bed. Originally Posted by Wombat94
Ditto.....I would much rather pay for a dirty filthy whore who knows what the fuck she's doing....
I was posting this on my phone so I didn't get a chance to insert the clip from the movie where the doctor checks her hymen to prove that it hadn't been compromised...but that's the idea.

Video at 3 mins 45 seconds...

I would question it as marketing as well otherwise. But suspending our disbelief...where will this discussion go?

Or let's take it a step further for Alyssa. It wouldn't have to be limited to the ICKY. Let's have a make believe outlet for this lady to let others know she's on the market.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/01...g-to-stop-her/
Ditto.....I would much rather pay for a dirty filthy whore who knows what the fuck she's doing.... Originally Posted by Russ38
I'm with Russ. I've personally popped at least 3 that I know of. It was nothing special...except still knowing today I was their first.

PS - all three were wet and delicious and ready for action. Only one was drunk...moderately. I confirmed approval prior to the deed...several times. Clearly she didn't hold it against me... I've probably fucked her 4000+ times since the first time.
Then again, the place I am asking this question is where men come for "professional" poon...
Didn't this happen recently on eBay or Craiglist? I remember a big up roar.
I was posting this on my phone so I didn't get a chance to insert the clip from the movie where the doctor checks her hymen to prove that it hadn't been compromised...but that's the idea.

Video at 3 mins 45 seconds...

I would question it as marketing as well otherwise. But suspending our disbelief...where will this discussion go?

Or let's take it a step further for Alyssa. It wouldn't have to be limited to the ICKY. Let's have a make believe outlet for this lady to let others know she's on the market.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/01...g-to-stop-her/ Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I know that it gets sold online. You stated RW Beauty and Youthfulness. She wouldn't be on "this" board. A few of us still have a virgin hole that cannot be bought. The vajayjay is another matter lol
A few of us still have a virgin hole that cannot be bought. The vajayjay is another matter lol Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Oh I'm sure it can be bought.....just comes down to the issue of price. Lol
For $780,000 cash (imagine a scale of justice in my mind here)...I'm weighing the value of a virgin ass compared to paying off my house and putting my kids through college. Pass me the anal-eaze please
EXACTLY!...this is why I am the George Cloony of Hobbyists! I am the self-proclaimed life long bachelor who prefers to pay a pro for service... (see my tagline).

I can get plenty of ass and have in the civilian world but 9/10 times the girl I meet at a convention or seminar "suck" no pun intended in bed. Plus when you add the fact that they could cause me problems at work...blow up my phone or just plain fucking stalk me (had those too)...I chose to pay the professional (just like you YM)!..

by the way which we need to schedule... muah!

Then again, the place I am asking this question is where men come for "professional" poon... Originally Posted by YummyMarie