Aloha from Hawaii

Sitting here jet lagged, and creeping through seeing what I'm missing back home.
I can say I'm looking forward to the 15 Ft swells that the morning "dawn patrol" will bring at sunset beach.
Ripping and slashing to the best of my abilities.
But damn...... Every time I walk out the door into the streets, I'm immediately stepping on my rock hard cock and dripping tongue looking at all these hot as hell Asian girls.
Good lord....... Surf or hobby ???
Good lord....... Surf or hobby ??? Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Surf by day.....hobby by night.

Eating and sleeping optional.
Well hell yeah.
Though "eating" not optional. Sleep is over rated.
Wait........ Surf boarding, daty.......
I got this shit wrapped up man.
Well hell yeah.
Though "eating" not optional. Sleep is over rated.
Wait........ Surf boarding, daty.......
I got this shit wrapped up man. Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
LoL
Hawaii is BEAUTIFUL and so much fun! Hope you're having a great time sweetie! As far as eating is concerned, it's probably less expensive and more enjoyable to DATY since a box of pizza is $30...
But damn...... Every time I walk out the door into the streets, I'm immediately stepping on my rock hard cock and dripping tongue looking at all these hot as hell Asian girls.
Good lord....... Surf or hobby ??? Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Aloha! and do both. I can’t imagine a vacation without sex! As for the pretty Asians I totally agree, however, there seems to be a mix of all kinds of flavors more prevalent on the Big Island but not exclusively. I've been many times and was lucky because on all of my visits I've hooked up with girls in a non hobby capacity.

Personally I found a large % of pretty single girls with no BF or Hubby vacationing in Honolulu, whereas the married or committed from a greater % perspective tend to ride Aloha Airlines to the smaller islands. On the small islands I’ve hooked up with women staying in my resort or that I met on an excursion but never at a club. I would try that first before I sought to hobby, it’s still NSA.

I also wonder if any of the beautiful locals in Maui or Kauai (that perform in the pig roast Luau's) hobby on the low. The Luau performers in particular get me so hot and bothered I would probably pay Eliot Spitzer money for just 30 min.

Have fun and don't be sucked in by the timeshare presenters, my uncle lives there and he’s one.
Too late ZZ789.
Waikiki is my "home resort". Though purchased in mid 90's, my deal is one of those not to be refused.
I got 4 weeks, basicly anywhere in the world, plus airfare for $1200/year.
Though trading power is extra $500/year. But when "home base" is Hawaii, trading is just a formality. Its not like, wow, I have 4 weeks in Mexico, who wants to trade ? I've never waited more than 48 hours for approval to go somewhere else. Although, I do love the coastal Mexico for surfing. They just renovated here last year. Haven't been here since 2008 so had to come see the new place.
Anyhow, back on topic ...... The Asian pussy here is completely hard not to notice or think about.
Time for a nap now. I feel a late night coming on .......
That is an awesome deal and I bet since you got it in the mid 90's the resort has pressured you over the years by raising the annual "HOA" type fees with the hopes you'd abandon so they can resell?

I own a beachfront on the North-shore Kauai but in all honesty sometimes I get bored with it. The Luau’s are fun but people just don’t party there like they do in other places. Bon-fire beach parties in the Caribbean are 10x more fun. My biggest reason for wanting to abandon my timeshare is I often find that when I want to trade against it, the accommodations (what I’m trading for) in other countries are less than desirable.

I once did an exchange to Paris and I got fucked on that deal, it was a quaint spot in the Parisian red light district but the continental breakfast was worse than McDonald's, there was no AC, and the hotel clerk kept motioning with his hands that I was a basketball player, so I played along and gave him my autograph. lol. I find that many of the resorts they use in the exchange really suck. I’m always able to find far better and all inclusive deals on my own.

If you’re ever interested in comparing your timeshare / exchange with other deals just PM me. I have the hook-up on many exotic resort deals.
Yeah. The HOA's are another story.
Started at 200/unit. Now 600/unit =1200/year.
Got 2 weeks & 2 bonus week's/year.
Its a lifetime and transferable thing, so I figure I'm still on the plus side.
We use RCI for trading. Was with interval for years and very happy.
RCI sucks. I'll bail from them probably this year and go back to interval.
You're right though. When we trade, I spend a lot of time researching reviews to minimize getting fucked.
Ok...... Napped until 7:00pm.
Its now 9:45. Got a little local info today of a few clubs and hotels famous for producing what I seek tonight. Me and the bro's gonna try our luck tonight with the UTR's.
Too many in the surf line up this morning. So we'll sleep in tomorrow and start over Monday when all the locals go back to work.
DirtBikeDude must have been handcuffed to the head board without his phone.
DirtBikeDude must have been handcuffed to the head board without his phone. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
lol
DirtBikeDude must have been handcuffed to the head board without his phone. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Well...he is posting on other threads....must be ashamed to tell us 1: he can't find a hooker or, 2: he's blown all of his money on them.
<raises head>
Sorry damn it...... Didn't come back to this one.
We did happened to find a couple of UTR's Saturday night.
1 Asian, 1 Caucasian. We all came back to our room and ordered up champagne and jack Daniels, along with other party supplies furnished by them. Partied way too much. Finally clothes started coming off. Went to bedroom with the Asian milf, while buddy pulled the other bed out of the wall in the living room.
Next thing I knew, the white chick stuck her head in the bed room and suggested that we come back in there. A full fledged orgy started. I remember fucking the shit out of both. With the white chick in RCG, the Asian started finger fucking the white chicks starfish and got it all lubed up while sucking my cock. Then grabbed it and led it right to her waiting ass hole. Things got really blurry at that point.
Woke up the next day with panties on the lamp and shoes under the pull out bed.
Later that day a knock at the door. The white chick came back for her shoes. Though she didn't claim the panties. Guess I keep the suvenier. I didn't let her in. Gave her the shoes and closed the door. Surfed every day at some point depending on winds and tides. Leaving tomorrow with still $500 in my wallet. So haven't blown it all yet. Everything went to in room safe the night of activities.
^^^^^^^I've had them leave jewelry and one a watch on the jacuzzi tub.....but never shoes.
Shit !!!
Just ran in to Asian Milf at our hotel bar.
I feel like she's stalking me. Wanted to know what we were doing our last night here ?
She suggested dinner with her and Cody (white chick).
I don't know ??? Chicks = Trouble ........