Looking for Trouble...

So, do you ever just wake up feeling naughty and looking for trouble?

Sometimes I do and many times it has resulted in some of the wildest of times. When I was younger and less encumbered, I'd take a road trip, nowadays I sometimes do a staycation at a nice local hotel.

Sometimes I do a little role playing when I get to my destination. I've been a recently divorced secretary passing through on her way to her sisters house. I've been a college professor on the way to a seminar on human sexuality. You name it, I've been it. Sometimes I wear a fake wedding band and when I know a guy has seen it, I pretend to slyly slip it off and hide it. That one gets them every time!

Any way. When you wake up feeling naughty and horny on a Saturday morning what do you do?

Guys? Call your favorite provider? Find something new and different? Make up a story to leave the house? Find an adventure?

Ladies? Post a new ad? Go out looking for fun new victims? PM your favorite guy to see if he's around? Post a threAD? Make up some fun adventure?

Just curious...
It was a test. I lost three post already due to eccie problems.

I'll share my fun later.
Text my "clean up man" (my ex)... or accept a "same day" appointment... Darn it, now you've got me staring at my phone....
Text my "clean up man" (my ex)... or accept a "same day" appointment... Darn it, now you've got me staring at my phone.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You are too funny Alyssa. I'm on my way to lunch with my girlfriend to go eat oysters...
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2014, 12:05 PM
And I'm going to have some bearded clam after work today. Lol
I really like your posts lilmynx69- Have a great Saturday

So, do you ever just wake up feeling naughty and looking for trouble?

Sometimes I do and many times it has resulted in some of the wildest of times. When I was younger and less encumbered, I'd take a road trip, nowadays I sometimes do a staycation at a nice local hotel.

Sometimes I do a little role playing when I get to my destination. I've been a recently divorced secretary passing through on her way to her sisters house. I've been a college professor on the way to a seminar on human sexuality. You name it, I've been it. Sometimes I wear a fake wedding band and when I know a guy has seen it, I pretend to slyly slip it off and hide it. That one gets them every time!

Any way. When you wake up feeling naughty and horny on a Saturday morning what do you do?

Guys? Call your favorite provider? Find something new and different? Make up a story to leave the house? Find an adventure?

Ladies? Post a new ad? Go out looking for fun new victims? PM your favorite guy to see if he's around? Post a threAD? Make up some fun adventure?

Just curious... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Good thread here LilMynx...
Your always coming up with creative thoughts...!

Your mind is truly amazing... As I'm sure other parts are too!!!
I really like your posts lilmynx69 .... Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
But the (off topic, other thread) question is: do you think "she's sexy?"
I think LilMinx69 is awesome!!!
Y'all are too amazing! I ended up having a great day yesterday!
Y'all are too amazing! I ended up having a great day yesterday! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Must have been the oysters.
Must have been the oysters. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Three dozen oysters, rodeo, a cocktail party, 2 dive bars and a swingers club later...

It's hard to go wrong!
Three dozen oysters, rodeo, a cocktail party, 2 dive bars and a swingers club later...

It's hard to go wrong! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I don't believe you....

.....only 2 dive bars?
Oops, I left out one hotel bar and The Palm. And a quick stop at an adult theater...

I also woke up with a scantily clad 24 yo coed in my bed.

It was my own rendition of Katy Perry.... Last Saturday Night

And for those who are familiar with my most infamous thread....yes, I slept quite well...

Mission Accomplished!
Guys?
Call one of your favorite provider(s)? Find something new and different? Make up a story to leave the house? Find a broken clock for an extended adventure? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Ahh Mynnx, you know us guys to the nth degree. One would think you were a experienced collector yourself.