Pimps: The Untold Story

So this man from New York had the audacity to ask me to fly out so he could "put me to work," and he even had the nerve to ask for a 35 percent cut. This hasn't been the first time either, and what I do not understand is how other women allow these men to do this. He stated that he already has one girl working out here for him, and I suppose I could understand the "benefit of security," but what security does he offer her when's he's half a country away.

Shaking my head...no shame

Katt luxe
Would that be the same New Yorker that recently left you raving reviews?
Moved to Coed...

Katt, providers are not allowed to post in review forums.
This is not an untold story, its the oldest one in the book actually.
This is not an untold story, its the oldest one in the book actually. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
The original version isn't an untold story, but I had no idea pimps manage transexicals.

Is there some rap song about that?
If you're hot enough & smart enough to tend to your own TCB ......
Then fuck them. Though others do need the additional support
IJS .......
What a dick.
Would that be the same New Yorker that recently left you raving reviews? Originally Posted by onetime
No, fortunately he wasn't.
I wouldn't be naive enough to allow someone to do that to me.

And if you do your homework, I have plenty raving reviews, but
they're just beginning to make their way onto Eccie.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone, my reviews will continue to come; until then... keep drooling.

--------------------------------
Oh, and I apologize, I was uncertain where I was supposed to post;
I can't help that I'm a naughty girl

Katt Luxe
NY is beautiful in the spring........send us a postcard.
This is not an untold story, its the oldest one in the book actually. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I was being sarcastic with the title; I just found the dilemma ironic.
Why hasn't Three Sides requested that taint be posted?
Pimps have been doing things like this forever. Just ignore them and they go away.
.... & in other news water is wet.
I was under the impression that the internet has made the high-end pimps obsolete, excluding agencies. I can see the benefit on the front end when establishing yourself, but once you have an established clientele, then who needs them IMHO.
Pimps are just lazy idiot guys who don't want to work lol. When you post on BP you get text (yep text), like who the hell is gonna fall for that "with you $500,000 looks and my $500,000 game we can build a million dollar dream", lately they have chicks even calling and asking if you want to work and double with them! What good could they possibly do, I have dreams and bills of my own I need to work for, I tell them I can't afford you and me too lol.