Thinking of traveling

Hello Ladies and gents. I was thinking about going on a week long work /vacation trip and was wondering where would be the best places for both - This will be my first so input is always good
Will your restrictions be the same as they are here because that can make all the difference in the suggestions on the work side.
Will your restrictions be the same as they are here ...... Originally Posted by poppy71
Good point.

I hope she golfs.
Good point.

I hope she golfs. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lol I can think of some great places but 45+ and NBA....not so much. I'm 43 and black and the only places I hang out with older white gents on a regular basis Is the golf course and a few cigar shops so maybe you're right...follow the PGA circuit or the cigar convention schedules and that may help.
^^^^^^^Hilton Head
Branson, MO. Plenty of olds there but unless you enjoyed HeeHaw back in the day it might not be your favorite destination.
^^^^^^^Hilton Head Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You beat me to it...we think alike lol.
You beat me to it...we think alike lol. Originally Posted by poppy71
Fools seldom differ.....
Fools seldom differ..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lmao very true my friend
..very true

Fools seldom differ..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I recommend somewhere in Florida

thank you. yes I was actually talking to some of the girls there earlier and they said that florida was a good place for these things. thank you very much

I recommend somewhere in Florida

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
thank you. yes I was actually talking to some of the girls there earlier and they said that florida was a good place for these things. thank you very much Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
you're welcome sweetie.
Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
New orleans is rockin this time of year...french quarter fest in april!