I Thought My Location Was Okay ?????

Before I came to Houston everyone told me that the Galleria area was a great location for an incall for the upscale, professional and discreet clients. A couple of clients that I've seen so far told me otherwise. Can anyone better direct me in this matter to a more suitable location. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, yeah. You are technically not in the galleria. Galleria area is near.or right at Galleria Mall.
But just to clear anything up, I did not think your location was shady or terrible.
I don't know where you are...but either way...you probably need to be moving daily. You can make your own choice on type of hotel: high rise, 3 floor w/lobby, 2 or 3 floor w/outside doors, no tel.

p.s. I hate the Galleria area (edit: hotels). She'll have to be a good reason for me to go (edit: to a hotel) there. I personally avoid any of them (edit:hotels) that have oil company or offshore project meetings going on there. (Unless I'm in one of the meetings LOL...but that has panned out for me but still trying.)

I still struggle with your handle....as it sounds like the two schools that have hated each other since the 70s were merged by the board. (Or the blue one by itself - it would be a coincidence if you drive a (edit: red) Ford Mustang.)
The Galleria area is a good location, just not during rush hour. Most of my appointments are in that area. Like most guys, I don't live in that area but I don't mind the drive. Of course, I'm sure others feel differently.
I agree with GlobeSpotter; I absolutely hate the Galleria area and I will not go down there at all; that area is not even a consideration for me. You will get many answers as to a the best place. I prefer FM1960 and I45 area, but I am on the far north side. But, as previously stated, perhaps moving daily is the answer. Galleria on the weekends, Downtown on Mondays, Sugarland or Katy on Tuesday, Clear Lake on Wednesday, Spring/Woodlands/Humble on Thursday, and the 290/FM1960 area on Friday. Cover all the areas. All these guys who are hung up on referring the Galleria all the time, I just don't get; few live there, and many work other places, too; I frankly hate the traffic along 610 as well as the far drive. Perhaps scope out where the various malls are located and use them as a marker; I doubt many of us shop at the Galleria, either. if you do that, though, stay away from GunsPoint (Greenspoint) as it is a bad area; Sharpstown used to not be very safe, either, but I have not been there in years (nor would I go there now).
Had a dentist tell me once that people see dentists near their work, and see their doctors near where they live. Go figure. Don't know where the hobby fits into that.
I don't care where she is .........
That shit looks yummy !!!
You picked the right spot.
I don't care where she is .........
That shit looks yummy !!! Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
I like the galleria area just fine. Trouble is, it's a big area, and saying it can mean a lot of places. Maybe a little more specific. What side of 59 and 610? Are we talkin hourly motel, small hotel, big hotel?
If you're hot enough, guys won't give a chick. But sometimes they get there and think "shit, I drove all this way for THIS?" Then they bitch about the drive.
If you're still in town when I get back, you can get it.
Stick to the Galleria area.....if you move up North you'll most likely regret it.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=1960

Also use this thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
  • andre
  • 03-14-2014, 02:50 PM
I agree that moving around would be smart. Maybe every few days, or weekly. I personally won't do a one hour roundtrip for a 1 hour appointment. And I like to make short notice appointments closeby when I get some free time I wasn't expecting. So I stay around the 290 to willowbrook area. But that's just me. If you do move around make sure you advertise it.
Hey lets be real here. Most responders are going to want the lady close to them for their convenience. Having said that, my honest opinion is the Galleria area is the best area in town for providers. Oh and I don't live in Houston so her location or my answer is not based for my convenience.