Any room?

Hey there Houston! I`m a provider from Hot Springs, Arkansas and Im looking to expand my tour. This will be my first time and hopefully not my last! All information and advice is very much appreciated!
Send Wakeup a PM. He knows everything.
Send Wakeup a PM. He knows everything. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ok, Will do, Thanks love!
Dallass... From Arkansas. Seems legit.
I thought Dallas was from Phoenix?

Check this thread out it'll help you out.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
Cute gfe girls do great here.
Cute gfe girls do great here. Originally Posted by hardnfast
I agree. But she doesn't. ....

I still will and never wont as they say "get it". I can`t get why a man would want to suck and lick on a hookers pussy, who probably just had another guys dick all over it before you. I for sure will not suck a mans cock without a rubber when he could of just had his dick in his boyfriends ass ole and I`m licking the dried juice! lol Im good, yall can have all that. Happy Spreading! I will stay safe and continue on. My health is worth more than a Nut for a guy I will never see again Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Lol, Wow well okay. Moving on...
I still will and never wont as they say "get it". I can`t get why a man would want to suck and lick on a hookers pussy, who probably just had another guys dick all over it before you. I for sure will not suck a mans cock without a rubber when he could of just had his dick in his boyfriends ass ole and I`m licking the dried juice! lol Im good, yall can have all that. Happy Spreading! I will stay safe and continue on. My health is worth more than a Nut for a guy I will never see again
^^^^ with that attitude this probably isn't the best place for you to visit.
Send Wakeup a PM. He knows everything. Originally Posted by Ansley
Finally...someone who gets me...

She'd have to learn to spell my name to be able to send me a PM though...
I still will and never wont as they say "get it". I can`t get why a man would want to suck and lick on a hookers pussy, who probably just had another guys dick all over it before you. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
There are a lot of products out there that can help you clean your smelly, cum-stained pussy. Soap and water even works.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Damn too bad.....I would have eaten that ass out with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti......
I would love a threesome with two guys, I can suck the cum out of one while the other fucks me good and hard, then we would rotate until I can`t take it anymore! That would be one of my many fantasies... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Send this version of you and leave the other version behind.
I always heard Texas guys were ass wipes, thanks for proving them right guys. Very professional and mature... Smh..