How to get started ? (rep / reviews )

So , I am looking re-join the hobby. Back in the day I guess I was A hobbyist, however I never used fourms. Anyhow I have been out of game for 6 years, (also not had sex in 5+ years !!!! ) yea yea hear come the jokes.

Main issue ... How do I get appointments when , girls want past reviews,references or referrals.

I have no job, for them to check on .. (However i have money).

Like I said I am not new to the game, I know that first meeting both of us are scared about if the other is cop. So I am willing too touch,be touched, kiss as soon as we meet, with out saying A word other then Hi.

Also, is Blake from clear lake still around ?
My two cents, check out the ads that say newbie friendly. Go from there.
As cow was saying you will probably have to build up your rep again. I know that some use other websites that screen you a lot for them.
Hey buddy....the quickest and easiest way is to join p411.com and make an appointment with a newbie friendly provider. You can find newbie friendly providers by doing a quick search on the p411 site.
^ what he said

Welcome dude. Best newbie or new again advice would be to build a reputation on P411 it makes screening a breeze. I would shop on p411 for girls who are newbie friendly, look on Eccie for reviews on them (you'll need to buy a month of premium access to see the review details) to make sure they are good, then schedule using p411

Do that a few times and write reviews on your experiences here while getting okays on p411 and you'll be in good shape to see pretty much anyone else you want.

After you get some reviews and especially some p411 okays most providers stop asking for additional references although some will still want a vouch. Depends on the provider.
P411 is excellent, yes, and I highly recommend it. However, there are other ways to screen while re-establishing yourself, and if you choose a reputable companion with a history of good reviews over a substantial period of time, at least YOU won't have to be worried that she's LE.

I am newbie friendly and have several screening options on my website, and I will work with gentlemen. I might ask you questions that may surprise you based on my research. I am thorough, but discreet and trustworthy.

Welcome to ECCIE and back to the Hobby. Irish luck in lust, sir.
Welcome to the board and I echo the advice given by others.
If you want to get premium access today...visit a AMP and write a review. You'll be able to read provider reviews by sun down.
Good intel. I have a similar question. Is P411 a secure enough entity that I a business owner and figure head in my community could feel safe? I don't want any personal information stollen or even shared in a way that it would hurt my integrity. I have never been a hobbyist but I am interested in the possibilities. Early this year I took a trip to Mexico and went to my first MP and loved it. I want to continue this hobby in a safe and fun way meeting beautiful lady's that I don't have to worry about causing problems for my family and professional life. Any and all advice would be appreciated.
P411 is very reputable. They are based in Canada and Gina is a professional. All of your information is safe. And yes your best bet is to join P411 because many of the ladies on here dont see newbies. And if they do like myself i screen hard. P411 is always a sigh of relief in that area. Good Luck!
Hey tipdrill Iam in the same boat as you, trying to get refs. There are some good newbies friendlys on this board. Just keep searching
Good intel. I have a similar question. Is P411 a secure enough entity that I a business owner and figure head in my community could feel safe? I don't want any personal information stollen or even shared in a way that it would hurt my integrity. I have never been a hobbyist but I am interested in the possibilities. Early this year I took a trip to Mexico and went to my first MP and loved it. I want to continue this hobby in a safe and fun way meeting beautiful lady's that I don't have to worry about causing problems for my family and professional life. Any and all advice would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Texastopgun88
I joined 411 with two okays from providers...IIRC all I gave was my hobby email address.
Welcome aboard gentlemen! Kammye is a Terrific Reputable Provider that is Newbie Friendly as well
Awww thx hunny bun.

QUOTE=Alyssa XOXO;1055081525]Welcome aboard gentlemen! Kammye is a Terrific Reputable Provider that is Newbie Friendly as well [/QUOTE]
I just started about 6 months ago, and P411 worked great. Join, pay their fee, pass their initial screening, and see one of the newbie-friendly providers, and get an okay on the site from her. That's enough to see most of the rest. See a couple more and get a couple more okays, and you should meet the reference requirements of all of them.

They do want to do their initial screening by calling you at your job, though. I don't know how they do their initial screen if you don't have a job at a verifiable company they can check, but I think they have options.