p411

So I let my account expire back in December. Wanted to pay back up, but was wondering would all my "ok" still be there or would it show 0?
So I let my account expire back in December. Wanted to pay back up, but was wondering would all my "ok" still be there or would it show 0? Originally Posted by FastBobby
Why don't you ask the powers to be at P411?
Customer service at p411 is top-notch; I'm sure you will have no problem getting reinstated with your okays intact, so long as the reason your account was closed was not for negative reasons.
.....and please share Gina's answer on here. I haven't used my p411 in a coon's age but sure as shit as soon as I let the bastard expire, and lose my threescore okie dokies, I'll get dumped again.

Hey! Maybe keeping the p411 paid up is like having anti-dump repellent.
Buy a lifetime membership like I did. Then you never have to worry about it.
Yes you can reactivate and all the oks are still there. I did that a while back
Yes, your account stays as it was when you left it... waiting for your eventual return!

Always,
Gina
Why is it that you see providers that say they only accept ok's if they are from the last 6 months? Like in the interim the person joined the police force and all the sudden started behaving in such a way that was the polar opposite of all their other reviews?
Why is it that you see providers that say they only accept ok's if they are from the last 6 months? Like in the interim the person joined the police force and all the sudden started behaving in such a way that was the polar opposite of all their other reviews? Originally Posted by citizen44
Obviously it's their prerogative.

Some do, but most don't in my experience, I've taken several long breaks from the hobby and never had an issue with old okays not being good enough for most girls. And my okays have remained intact whenever I let my p411 lapse.

Hell, once you get a bunch of okays half the girls never even look at your profile much less contact any of the okays.
I'm not sure why we go through the screening process of p411 if nobody will see you unless you have 'likes' for verification.
But maybe one day I'll find that special someone to give me a like. Lol.